3. Classroom of the elite

Ez: "This somewhat tells you Ayanokouji's mindset." 'Partial though.'

Hayasaka: "His mindset?"

Haruno: "It sure gonna be interesting."

Around one pm, I made my way back to the dormitory, my home from that day onward. At the reception desk, I received a keycard for Room 401 and a handbook containing information about the dorm's rules, then boarded the elevator. I quickly flipped through the handbook, which only detailed the most basic things that we needed for our daily routines. The dates and times for garbage disposal were listed, as well as a notice about avoiding excessive noise. I also saw notes about not wasting water or electricity, and so on.

"So, they don't place restrictions on electricity or gas usage?"
I'd assumed that the school would deduct the cost from our points. This school really went to great lengths to have a perfect system for its students. However, I was a little surprised that they'd implemented co-ed dormitories. After all, this was a high school, so the rules stated that unsuitable romantic relationships were frowned upon. In short, sex was strictly forbidden...obviously. I mean, a member of the clergy wouldn't say that engaging in illicit sexual activity was okay.

Ichika: "Ummm... he doesn't need to tell all of that."

Every girl nodded while completely embarrassed.

Oreki: 'He is analyzing everything. Every single thing.'

While I privately doubted that such pampered students could develop into fine, upstanding adults, it would be wise to make the best of the situation for now. My room was about eight tatami mats wide. Also, though this was a dorm, it was the first time I'd lived alone. I refused to have any contact with the outside world until graduation. Considering my situation, I unintentionally cracked a smile.

Ishigami who just woke after being K.O'ed by Chika: "Is he really smiling?"

Yukino: "It's not that visible but it's a small smile."

Hayasaka: 'He looks so cute." Starts taking pictures.

Nino, Ichika, Kei Shirogane, Iroha, Shiranui, Onodera, The stepmother of Kiyotaka,Chika, and even Miura starts taking pictures as well

Haruno and Hiratsuka took a sneak shot.

This school boasted a high employment rate upon graduation, and its facilities and student services were unmatched throughout the country, making it the preeminent high school in Japan. I found such things trivial, however. I'd chosen this school for one fundamental reason.

At this high school, people were not allowed to contact students without permission, even if they were friends or immediate family. I greatly appreciated that. I was free. In English, they would call it, "freedom." In French, they would call it, "liberté.

All: Eh?"

Hiratsuka: " So he might have some parental issues, then?"

Miyuki: "But to the point where he is that desperate means..."

Hachiman: "Abusive parents."

Ishigami: "Or is he the reincarnation of Eren Yeager?"

Iino: "Stop it Ishigami. Keep your fantasies to yourself."