16. The end of the yr 1 island exam

After watching Ayanokouji's true nature, everyone was extremely traumatized. The gloomy yet smart boy was the wolf in sheep's clothing. They've never seen eyes with no life.

Miura was shaking: "What was that?"

Haruno: "He is menacing."

Miku: "W-what are those eyes?"

Hayasaka was trembling in her seat: "There is no life in them." 'How can someone live with those eyes? Is this the true Kiyotaka-kun?'

Miyuki: "That's insanity."

Ryuuen: "Kukukuku."

Chika: "W-why are you laughing, you creepy lizard?"

Ryuuen: "Fuck you. The reason why I am laughing is that I have refound my ambition to defeat the monster. For that, I need more power."

Ibuki: "You lost your mind, dumbass."

Hiyori was saddened and broke into tears. She thought of Ayanokouji as more than a friend. But what if he thinks of her as a tool?: 'No! It's like Ayanokouji-kun was forced to think like this. That expression... what kind of past did he have? I want to help him.'

Ishizaki: "All people are nothing but tools? Amazing! We really need Ayanokouji-san. What do you say, Albert?"

Albert: "It's like bro's mentality is imprinted. But he is damn cool. Sasuga bro!"

Hashimoto: 'This guy's a monster! How can someone live like that? That expression would signify that he would destroy anyone who comes in his way. *GULP* I need to be on his good side. What should I do? Maybe sacrifice Kamuro to the T-rex? Princess would be first in the line but she would go to the hospital. Why are they looking at me?'

He cowered himself when Arisu and Kamuro were glaring at him with murderous expressions. Ez made them hear Snek's thoughts.

Kaguya: 'What kind of childhood did he have? His mindset is more extreme than the old me. He looks like he would obliterate anyone who interferes with him. Is this the true him?'

Itsuki was hugging Ichika's chest. She never had someone like that. Those cold murderous eyes.

Same with Nino, but she was hugging herself. She can't believe she had a crush on that abomination.

Hiratsuka was concerned about Ayanokouji's upbringing. Albeit, she was frightened.

Arisu: 'I can't wait to defeat you, Ayanokouji-kun.'

Fuutarou: "Ayanokouji's terrifying."

Oreki: "Yeah."

Ishigami/Zamiozuka: 'Does he have a terrible past?'

Ez: "Here, for your stress and anxiety, drink these." He flipped his fingers, and suddenly some drinks appeared and everyone chugged them down. "Fine now."

They nodded reluctantly.

The video started with a title: Genius live only one storey above madness part 2.

They saw how class D won. And the audience was shocked. They know what Ayanokouji did, but none of them know how he did it.

Oreki: "What did Ayanokouji do?"

Hachiman and Sakuta: "Beats me."

Yukino: "There was literally no chance of winning. Ryuuen-kun's plain was perfect, how did he lose?"

Irisu: "Is Horikita's retirement crucial in this plan?"

Chika: "Bwahaha, look at the face that the dragon boy is making."