18. Karuizawa Kei's Soliloquy

Ez: "Alright, everyone. This new video begins the new arc."

Hachiman: "The last arc was super tense."

Iroha: "Ne, senpai." Hachiman looked at his Kouhai. "Why do you think Ayanokouji-kun is that apathetic? The only thing he cares about is himself. It's like he is trying to survive, like what should I say... like he's in danger always."

Hachiman: "To be honest. He is an anomaly. The last video proved that Ayanokouji has little freedom. His father is the one trying to expel him. He is like a puzzle, and we got only so many little pieces by now."

Irisu: "You're right, Hikigaya-kun. What made him apathetic and concede his true identity might be more complicated than we think. One thing is for sure, Ayanokouji-kun stands at the top of his year. He alone won an exam that hard with little effort."

Ishizaki: "Yeah. Ayanokouji-san is so great. Right, Albert?"

Albert: "Yes. Bro and boss are the best."

Everyone: 'Are these guys his fans or what?'

Oreki: 'I still have questions that how his sociopathic behavior originated from his father.'

Haruno: 'Just who is this guy? Why does his own father target him?'

Hayama: 'He is sociopathic to the core. Now he is being hunted by his own father? He is terrifying. Those skills are completely out of this world.'

Ez: "Hey, before we start the video. You should see this meme."

"

Some people chuckled.

Sakuta snorted: "Well, it's kinda true. Many people would think Ayanokouji's just an average student without hearing his thoughts."

Chika: "Kiyopon is truly a force of nature."

Zamiozuka: "Nah, he is nature."

Ibuki: "Tch, this guy always plays the fool. It irritates me a lot."

Kaguya: "I can understand you. Still, Ayanokouji-kun is in his own dimension."

Hachiman: "Yes."

Hiratsuka: "It's a wonder how someone can be the most powerful student in a whole year while being the most defective human. It was like... his father programmed this personality. Sakayanagi, what do you know about Ayanokouji?"

Arisu: "Hmm, you're quite right about his father engrained him with such a personality but Ayanokouji-kun's childhood was extreme and connects to the politics of the country. For now, I won't say anything more than that."

This surprised everyone in the auditorium. Ayanokouji is that influential? 

Ryuuen: 'A high school student is connected to the politics of Japan? He is truly an enigma.'