•46•

Word count: 1292
This chapter was written the 05.03.2023

Harry Edward Tomlinson:

A life consists of different phases, but anywhere and anytime you will be set up with different choices you have to take to get to the next one. It's impossible to see what the next phase will give you until you enter it, only then you can see the consequences of the decision, either it's positive or negative. You will figure out which effect it will have on you.

"Louis really? You can't dress him up like this" I tell my husband as he is downstairs with our son in his arms.

"You told me to get him dressed, not what in" he mocks me. We are going to park to have a picnic with our friends, and Louis has dressed him up as a freaking football player. He even has shoes with those tags underneath.

"Let me have him. I will put on something more suiting" I tell him making grabby hands towards our son, but he won't hand him over. I roll my eyes at him.

"Don't let it break your heart Harry. We have to go now, or Zayn will punish both of us for being too late, and I would rather not have that happen" he says, and I know he is kidding about the last part, but by now I won't take any chances. It's not that long ago he in fact did punish Louis.

"Fine, but if our son kicks someone with those killer shoes, then it's your problem, not mine" I tell him and grab a jacket and the diaper bag. Then we are off to the park to find the men. And we should've known we found the fields of green the latest, gaining a 'what happened?' stare from the dominants, and a smirk from the submissives. I can tell they think the answer is 'sex' or 'punishment', but I'm leaning more towards the 'sex' eleven months ago, caused a problem today, which feels like a 'punishment'. Aster puked on me as Louis just had handed him over to me. That lucky man.

"Give me my boy" Liam tell Louis who are carrying our son. Louis gladly let Aster down in his hands, giving his own muscles a break.

"Wow I'm your boy Liam" Niall roll his eyes.

"I got multiple then" he smiles at Niall. There are more people at this green field who has had multiple boys, I just don't think that's a great start of a picnic or would likely be the end for both this and my butt.

"Talking about boys, I'm thinking to have some courses on the club where the submissives can learn some new positions, respect, ways to pleasure their dominants and more" Zayn jumps into the conversation.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea mate. I've been thinking that some submissives could use a reminder of how to pleasure their dominants" Louis says and make a wink towards me. What the hell does he mean? I gave him a blowjob last week.

"I think there should be a course for dominants as well then. I've been thinking that some dominants could use a reminder of how to take care of their submissive's needs" I mock Louis, but are indeed behind the strong opinion.

"I would be careful if I were you" Louis whispers into my ear, making my body shiver, but I won't give up this easily. You got to fight for what you believe in, Louis, didn't you know that?

"Harry does have a point Zaynie. If we have to be trained, then you should too" Jonas tells Zayn and cuddle into his side. He is pregnant, and I can sense he is as horny and needy as I was myself when I was there.

"That's a good point baby. I will teach the dominant class myself, that would be fun won't it Louis?" Zayn answers him stroking his finger at his chin.

"I didn't say I would come" Louis grins.

"Oh, you will" Zayn tells him.

"I have to watch my son" he excuses himself.

"I can watch him, just like when you are at work. Or if I'm not there we have an angel in Marion Louis, stop making stupid excuses" I tell my husband, knowing he don't want to be the one listening to others, which he would've had to at a learning course.

"When is this going to happen then?"

"I'm thinking in two weeks" Zayn says.

"Oh, that's so sad. I'm in Japan for a business trip then"

"Okay then we will have it in three weeks. No way you are getting away from this cheeky monkey" Zayn tells him and stroke Louis back. Making Louis roll his eyes.

"Anyways I need you to train the submissives" Zayn tells Louis.

"NO WAY" Niall yelps.

"Please no" Jonas says.

"I think Liam is a better choice" I tell them. Louis is staring at me with confused eyes.

"What? Liam isn't as strict as you" I ask him.

"You love that I'm strict with you, just accept it. I would love to train the submissives mate, but I would like Liam by my side. I guess some submissives like these three needs a shoulder to cry on when I send their disobedient arses to the corner" Louis smirk, and we all know that he is already starting to make ideas for this lessons in his head.

"Harry you have to cry the whole lesson, really, because Louis is your dominant and if you are crying he has to give you care" Niall says while playing with Aster's fingers.

"It doesn't work like that all the time Niall" Jonas informs.

"It indeed doesn't. I know when Harry is acting" Louis explains.

"How do you know that? I never act"

"Oh, you have indeed acted sometimes Harry. Remember when you acted like you had twisted your ankle just to have a lazy day at the couch instead of going training? Or the time where you faked your fifth orgasm just to be done?" he asks making me blush.

"I didn't act. I did actually twist my ankle, it just didn't hurt that much" I excuse myself.

"You know I can read guilt out of your eyes easily. Sometimes I just don't do anything about it in hope you will tell me yourself" he says stroking away a hair from my forehead.

"Sorry"

"It's okay baby. Just know you can't trick me"

"OW fucking hell. What the hell is on this boys feet?" and I guess that was the football shoes.

"NIALL, language" Liam scolds.

"That was Louis way of tricking Aster to become a football player" I tell them making us submissives roll our eyes, and the dominants to laugh.

"He will be eventually. He just needs to slowly be introduced to the sport"

"Sure. I will find a dancing class then. He can't be worse than his papa to dance. Or even better a cooking class"

"I can cook well enough to survive"

"No, you can't. once you use the knife with the blade towards you fingers. You could've cut yourself badly Louis" I sass, which makes both Zayn and Liam have a great laugh.

"HAHA I want a video of that Harry, so I can upload it to TikTok" Niall laugh out loud.

"What is TikTok?" Louis asks.

"How old are you Tommo?" Niall mock.

"old enough to know your ass deserves a spanking by your dominant for being disrespectful"

"Get over yourself Louis. You are not getting younger" Liam tell him.

"I like old men" I tell Louis and cuddle into his side.

"Especially those who spanks butts" I whisper, and I'm sure that marks the end of the picnic.