7 ❧ t he a w a r d g o e s t o ... ❧

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"(Kiwi-Harry Styles)"
01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:43
      ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
   ---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 "Cactus."
 ゚・。・゚

★🎧♡

Lights, cameras, people, music, laughter, talking, and Award winners.

"'Take a seat and relax,'" they said.

How does one relax when they have never been to an Awards before?

Molly wasn't sure, but, she didn't complain. She sat in her seat and watched the show unfold in front of her very own eyes.

She tried to, at least. All she could really focus on was Harry and Lily.

He brought her as his date, but of course he did. She's his girlfriend.

All Molly has been able to see is Harry's hand rest lightly on top of her thigh underneath the table, and every now and then he'll ghost his pinky finger under her dress and she'll squirm. Lily has had to keep a straight face while he touches her.

Molly pulled her eyes away very quickly before anyone noticed her looking.

She felt a bit sad. She wasn't sure why, though. She told herself that it was because she hasn't been touched since that night at a party a little over two years ago.

When Harry pulled his hand away and grabbed his drink; her eyes lingered on the rings that scattered his hand. She wondered what the difference between his warm fingers and the coldness of the metal felt like inside of her warm—

"We need to go change so we can head up there," Harry spoke to the group.

No one listened besides the boys, Molly and Lily stayed seated while they all left the table to get ready to preform.

Molly was thankful that she didn't have to get up there and preform in front of all of these people. But, she knew next year she'd have to.

"He's a real charmer, isn't he?"

Instead of turning her head to look at Lily, Molly kept her eyes on the people who set up the stage. She wondered if the TV's were showing commercials right now. She knew they were on live television.

"Pardon?"

"Harry," Lily spoke wispily.

She wasn't sure how to respond to that. She's only seen Lily once, and that was from the video that went viral of her and Harry kissing. She's never seen her up close and personal, but now is a great time to do so, so, she turned her head slightly and met the eyes of the woman who'd always be in the back of her mind when she'd look at Harry.

"I actually find him quite annoying," she shrugged. "How you find him charming, I'll never know."

It was a second of silence before Lily started laughing. Molly let a small smile show, but she didn't laugh. She didn't find what she had said funny, she was being quite honest.