5 ❧ b a c k s t a g e ❧

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
"So, put your pretty little hand in mine."
 ゚・。・゚

play when you see

★🎧♡

The boys stood on stage in their most prized outfits, their glowing skin and adorned jewelry. Black eyeliner smudged under Harry's waterline caught Molly's eyes, making her stare. He knew the crowd was big, but he somehow caught her eyes in the middle of the entire floor in pit.

She wasn't up front tonight, she wanted to experience the concert in true form. She could have just gotten a seat, but she knew she'd be standing up anyways. The way the crowd reacted to them made her feel almost out of body. She wasn't completely sure that they'd react this way when they saw her get up there in a few weeks, and by that time, people may even hate her because she's going to be seen with them out and about tomorrow.

She's done her research, she knows that nobody likes anyone who is friendly towards the boys, mainly Harry. Some people have even gotten death threats, she just hopes it'll be different with her because she's not his little play toy, or his girlfriend, she's just with the band.

A group of guys recognized her tonight in line while they all waited in line to go inside. She was in row one, surprisingly. She wasn't too happy about waking up extremely early to get in line to get a bracelet, and she didn't even fight her way to the front, so she wasn't sure why she went through all of the trouble.

The group of guys who spoke to her said they saw her behind the barricade on night TWO and thought she was probably with one of the members. She laughed at their assumption, and told them kindly she was not. She simply was there to see her friend Niall, and didn't mention her becoming apart of the band.

She hasn't signed a contract yet, so before she does so, she needs to be safe and not go spreading rumors. Even if they may be true.

Harry flicked his eyes around the crowd, leaving her gaze while she kept her eyes on him. She couldn't make herself look away from him.

She didn't notice that she missed the whole set when she was the only one standing in place while everyone else started to leave the venue. Had she really gotten that lost into Harry?

She shook her head and turned around to lead her
way to the front doors to leave to go outside.

"He's so hot, I'd let him run me over with his car," a woman who's walking behind Molly says.

Mollys eyes go wide but she cracked a smile as she listened to the girl talk about one of the band members.

Once she felt the cold air blow through her hair, she relaxed. Her muscles weren't as tense and she felt more calm, more like herself. Being in the same place as Harry took a lot out of her, she just wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

Walking down the parking lot to exit the venue, her feet planted against the pavement on the sidewalk. She wasn't exactly tall, but her legs made quick strides down the road as she was on her way towards the bar.

That was until a group of girls screamed and held their phones up and started to record her. She acted like she wasn't paying them any mind, but she was.

Why was everyone paying attention to her now? Was it because she had stood in front of barricade and now she went to another show? It probably made herself the center of attention.