1 ❧ w a t c h y o u r m o u t h. ❧

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"(Escape From LA-Harry Styles)"
01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:43
      ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
   ---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
"She closed the door and then she locked it
for me, for me
We had sex in the studio
Nobody walked in
I cut my verse and then she popped it
For me, for me."
 ゚・。・゚

★🎧♡

It was almost like everything was happening in slow motion. The way Molly's heels clinked against the tile flooring as she entered the room; the sound bellowed out so intensely that each of the workers thought she had purposely been there to rip out their hearts with her seductive walk, though, they wouldn't complain if she had been there for that. They'd gladly hand over their hearts of sin, just to be blessed and fixed by Molly's angelic smile. The way her eyes glosses over as she took a step closer towards the bodyguard, they knew they were screwed. When she was only at hands reach from both of the tall guards, she extended her hand out and said, "Molly," her voice was low, sultry, but they didn't question her intentions. "I'm here for...well, Niall said I'd be on the list."

One of the men dressed in black looked down at the clipboard in his hand and scanned his eyes over the list. She was lucky that Niall had mentioned her to them eariler this morning or else he wouldn't have landed his eyesight on her name all the way at the bottom of the page.

"Ah, Molly." He held out his hand and shook hers, finally, she felt like her arm was going to fall off from being extended out for so long. "Right this way," the other tall guard said to her as he nodded his head over his shoulder. He walked in front of her as he led her down a flight of stairs that was almost going to make her legs give out and make her knees buckle in on her. Stopping at the bottom of the stairs that led them both into an underground room with a bar and walls full of pictures that looked like they've been there for over a decade; the guard says, "Once you turn to the right, you'll see two doors. Windows are glass and the doors are glass as well, you'll be able to see the band on the stage. Enjoy."

He made his exit quick, leaving Molly by herself in this room that looks like a room that you'd get snacks and drinks from during a show. She took in all of the famous artists that have been here before that cling to the walls, taking in all of the quotes and smiles beaming at her in their spot. She turned around to see the stage through the glass window, just like the guard had said she'd see, and briskly made her way towards the doors. The carpet didn't allow her heels to clink, but once she wrapped her fingers around the threshold of the door, she stepped foot onto the cold, shiny, dark, tile flooring; her heels immediately clinking again. Making her steps slow so she doesn't eat shit in front of the most famous band in the world; she's greeted by a couple of the workers who help out with sound check.

Her eyes bore into the bands bodies, taking in every part of each man that stands there while gearing up for their first song. She doesn't have time to greet any of the boys, even though she wanted to. She was planning on stepping onto the stairs that led to the top of the stage but stopped in her tracks and gripped the railing even tighter when Harry's lips brushed against the microphone as his voice belted out lyrics that she's never heard before.

"You pillow talk to me about the men
who try to get in between us
They buy you bags and jewelry, yeah
They think your kindness is so weak
Know you don't give it up so easy, baby
But you just wanted my attention
You just wanted my affection
You got me tattooed on your mind
You just want me all the time
We'll figure out our shit and find a way (oh way)
When you say that you need space, I give you space (you space)
Girl, when you're ready, you know where I stay
When it comes to all these hoes, I'll never chase
But this world is such a, such an evil place
Man, these hoes will always find a way
'Cause when I'm on the liquor, I go crazy
And for that pussy, you know I'm a slave, yeah."