4 ❧ i d i d n ' t a s k. ❧

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"(Medicine-R O L L I N G   R E D)"
01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:43
      ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
   ---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
"You need to understand, it is my only friend."
 ゚・。・゚

★🎧♡

Waking up from the sound of thunder rolling across the sky; vibrating the window to the small room that Molly's body rests in, she jumps from the sound when her eyes snap open.

Looking around the room, her eyes land on the old alarm clock that sits on the small table next to the bed.

7:00 P.M.

She rolls over with a soft groan, closing her eyes just to open them up again. She feels around the bed with her arm that isn't tucked under her head. When her hand stumbles across the cold glass, she picks it up and taps the screen.

Messages from Liz and from Niall appear, and also a group of messages from unknown numbers.

Unknown: So happy you agreed to join us, Molly! It'll be a pleasure to work with you.

Niall: Sure will be. I'm so excited!

She wasn't sure who the unknown number belonged to, and she wasn't sure who added her to this group chat, all she knew was that she was exhausted and needed to sleep some more. But, right after she dropped her phone and closed her eyes again; her phone rang.

"Ugh! Who is it now!" she yelled, knowing nobody would answer her question. Swiping her thumb across screen to answer, she snarls, "What?"

A low rasp of a chuckle crawls through her end of the phone from the person behind it, "Someone's grumpy, did you just wake up?"

When she heard the low, British accent flow through the speaker from her phone, her anger boiled but she didn't hang up. Her eyes open, now staring at the wall she was facing. The wall that just happened to have a poster of R O L L LI I N G R E D on it.

"I just woke up..." her voice is softer, less angry, "I'm sorry, I'm just really tired."

It was quiet for a few seconds before Harry said, "Hm. Well, I was just calling to tell you that you left your journal at the hotel."

She wondered why he couldn't have just texted her this, but that thought quickly vanished when the thought of him reading her words shot to the front of her mind.

"Did you.." she swallowed, trying to think of how to ask him without sounding stupid, because he did say the songs she writes; he wants her to share. "Did you happen to read anything?"

Harry wasn't sure what to say. He had two choices: lie, or be honest. He was certain that it was a trick question because if he told her he did read it, she could possibly be mad. Even though they argue, he wasn't in the mood for doing that. If he tells her he didn't read it, he doesn't want her to feel like he didn't care to read what she had written down. Either didn't matter to him, he just didn't want to be a bad guy tonight.

"Uh, no, I didn't read anything."

Relief washed over her but that unsettling feeling still stuck.

"Well, I guess I'll just get it sometime later. But, not tonight, I'm extremely tired and it's my only day off this whole week."

A soft sigh left Harry's lips before saying, "You need to quit that bartending job before Thursday."