Wish we could be like that

Jacob sang the last line and the group erupts in cheers. I put my guitar down and hug my twin
"You always make me cry." I exclaim through laughter.
"It's my job little sis." He jokes as I push him off playfully.

"So as you've all heard, we have company." Jacob continues on with the video. "And we finally have the chance to introduce you to all of them. Jords take it away."
"Alrighty. First up we have the incredibly talented Shawn Mendes, Jack Johnson, and Jack Gilinsky." I point towards the boys as they hop into the frame behind us.

"The very enthusiastic Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, and Taylor Caniff." Who now join us in front of the camera. 
"The brothers with the amazingly gorgeous, sparkling blue eyes. Hayes and Nash Grier." I smile as Nash hugs me from behind.

"Jordan's roommate, the very pretty Mahogany Lox." Jacob announces with a slight blush.
"And last but not least, Jacob's roommate. MagCon's very own dinosaur, Matthew Espinosa!" I cheer.

"Now that all the introductions are done, we're going to do today's challenge. Carter suggested that we play Most Likely To, Sibling Edition." Jacob announces whilst wiggling his eyebrows.
"So why can you wiggle your eyebrows, but I'm not allowed to?" I quiz.
"Because I'm the master." Jacob smirks.

I roll my eyes before continuing on. "Since we've got all of these goofs here with us, we have decided to allow them to choose the questions that Jacob and I will answer with our signs, that either read 'Jordan' or 'Jacob'." I showed the camera our cards along with Jacob.
"We ready?" Jacob asks everyone, receiving a round of nods.
"Okay first up?" I call.

"Who is most likely to fart in public?" Cameron asks his questions first.
I look towards the camera with a blank expression and then flip my card to reveal Jacob's name.
"Oh, we both picked me!" Jacob exclaims gleefully.

"I wonder why! We were in an assembly once and Jacob and our best friend Baylin were having a farting contest. But oh no, not going by the loudest one, but the smelliest. It actually got so disgusting that our whole class was gaging." I told our story to the camera, causing everyone in the room to erupt with laughter.
"It's a guy thing." Jacob shrugged.

"Okay, so who is most likely to arrive late?" Carter asks as we both put up my name.
"Pre-warning to all of you out there. If you ever need Jords to be on time, tell her to be ready about forty-five minutes beforehand so you have a chance of getting there on time." Jacob puffs. 

"What was so bad that you were late for?" Mahogany asks, intrigued.
"I might have accidentally been over an hour late to our cousin's wedding." I reply shamefully. 
"What could possibly have made you an hour late?" Hayes asks.
"Well, you know. Girls have their hair, and their make-up, and their-" I ran out of excuses. "Oh alright we get it, I'm fashionably late." I joke, causing everyone to laugh.

"Who is most likely to survive the Hunger Games?" Taylor asks.
"Jacob, hands down." I announce as I show his name. "Right?"
"Actually I was going to say you." He counters.

"Why?" Johnson wonders.
"Well, Jordan would survive because she's way too nice to kill anyone and would be able to make alliances easily." Jacob reasons.
"He does have a point." Shawn points out.

"Yeah, but Jacob is way more athletic and would be able to survive in the woods or something." I reason back.
"Also a good point." Shawn points out again.
"And thus we have a tie." I speak with a British accent. "Next question please."

"Who is most likely to be a diva?" Aaron asks whilst pouting at us.
I look over to Jacob's paper and see that he has also put up his own name.
"Oh please do explain." Nash pushes.

"Okay, so there was this one time when we had to do a group project about homelessness. And Jacob," I accuse. "spent literally three periods arguing with our best friend Abigail about what colour the background picture should be for the PowerPoint."
"Really?" Gilinsky asks, astonished.

"In my defence, it did look way better after you guys gave in to my colour scheme of black and white." This statement caused me to shake my head towards the camera.
"Actually no, we quite liked Abigail's rustic colour scheme, but even Melody was sick of your complaining and that was when you two were dating." I let out, receiving multiple chuckles from the group.

"Alright, so who would be most likely to forget birthdays?" Matt shoots. I look over to see that we are both, yet again, holding up Jacob's name.
"Are you actually that bad?" Nash asks.
"Oh yep. He forgot Baylin's birthday once, and we waited until we got home to tell him. He was so distraught that he ran to Baylin's house and spent the next two days there to try and make it up to him." I inform the group. 
"Aww, that's sweet." Mahogany cooes.

"Who is most likely to Google themselves?" Hayes asks his question and I place my card up in shame.
"I'd have to say Jordan, but only because she is really self-conscious." Jacob told the camera whilst side-hugging me.
"Why's that beautiful?" Nash asks whilst sliding into the large chair beside me.
"It's nothing. I just like to know what the gossip is about me. I hate not knowing things. So I don't really like surprises." I shrug.

"Next question!" Johnson announces. "Who is most likely to laugh at the wrong moment?" I immediately place both of my cards up, as does Jacob.
"Oh, how I'd love to hear this one." Taylor speaks whilst leaning in.
"Well, this one time Jacob, Baylin, Abigail, Melody, and I were having a water fight around our lockers. Do you remember?" I ask through laughter.
"Of course, it was like eighth grade and we got sent to the principal's office and she had threatened to call our parents and we all just burst out into laughter." Jacob reminisced.
"Let's just say that the consequences weren't good." I laugh.

"Wow, moving on. Who is most likely to embarrass themselves in public?" Shawn quizzes.
"I'd actually love to say myself for some reason, but I'm going to have to say Jacob." I voice my thoughts.
"Yep, completely agree." Jacob nods his head.

"Why's that?" Matt asks.
"He's just an idiot. He does the weirdest things at the stupidest times and doesn't really care who's around. It's quite embarrassing." I tell our friends.
"But the best part is, I always drag her into it." Jacob announces with victory.

"Alrighty, who is most likely to attempt to talk to animals?" Nash quizzes from beside me.
"Jords." Jacob announces without giving me the chance to put up my own name.
"That's rude. I do not talk to animals." I try to defend myself.
"Oh really, because I strictly remember these past holidays when we took Logan to the Zoo, you were having a one-way conversation with an emu." Jacob retold my story with a triumphant face.

"Did you really?" Nash asks whilst poking my sides, along with Gilinsky.
"Stop!" I warn the boys. "And it wasn't a one-way conversation. That emu was very interesting. And his name was Stephen." I tell the group who are clearly holding back their laughter. "Next question." I sulk jokingly.
"Sweetie it's okay, we believe you." Gilinksky pokes my side, whilst I send him a death glare.

"Who is most likely to fall while walking?" Gilinsky asks. I didn't even hesitate to put up my name.
"I volunteer as tribute." I joke causing the group to erupt in laughter.
"I second that. Jordan could literally be walking in the hallway and the next minute she could be splattered on the floor." Jacob laughs.

"We get it, we get it I'm a clumsy person." I admit to my flaw.
"It's alright, I'm clumsy too." Cameron speaks up to make me feel better.
"Yay!" I lean backwards and high-five Cam, only to get pulled back into my seat by Nash.

"Meanie." I poke my tongue out at him.
"You love me." He counters.
"That's what you think." I speak under my breath, but loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Oooh." Taylor speaks. "Nash just got shot down."

"Anyway, I think we will have one more question." Jacob announces.
"I'm asking it!" Mahogany shouts. "Who is most likely to lock themselves out of the house?" I throw my papers in the air in fake frustration.
"You know what. I feel very targeted at the moment." I pout.

"What? You're the one to lock themselves out?" Aaron asks. When I don't answer he looks at Jacob.
"She got locked out of the house for two hours one time when I had training." He answers.
"Why didn't you ring anyone?" Carter asks in disbelief.
"Because my phone died!" I exclaim through everyone's laughter.

"And that's all for today's video, and as you can all clearly see, Jordan and I are both idiots." Jacob announces proudly into the camera.
"Oh hush, no course language Jacob Whitesides." I tease in a motherly tone. "Make sure you give us a big thumbs up." I smiled towards the camera as everyone puts their thumbs up except for Hayes and Carter, causing them to get whacked in the face with a pillow from Matt.

"Subscribe to Whitesides, and check out all our links in the description." Jacob informs our viewers.
"I'm Jordan." I smile.
"And I'm Jacob." He adds. "See you next Friday on Whitesides."