seungin²

⚠️ fox pet space, dumbification, degradation, light somnophilia

✨️ dom Seungmin x sub Jeongin ✨️

💛 word count: 1113

---

All of the members decided to have a day off, wanting to relax from their busy schedule.

While most members decided to either watch a movie at the theater, go shopping, or just go out for lunch, Seungmin decided that him and Jeongin would stay inside.

Seungmin has been wanting to have the younger to himself for a couple weeks now, wanting to ruin the cub.

After wishing the rest of the members a good day out, Seungmin skipped to the youngest's bedroom.

Peaking inside, he noticed how the boy was still fast asleep.

Perfect, he thought to himself before quietly sneaking his way inside of the cub's bedroom.

Seungmin removed his clothing quickly, his eyes scanning the sleeping fox's face, admiring how beautiful he looks.

Crawling under the covers, he noticed how Jeongin stirred in his sleep, sighing in content once comfortable under the older.

The taller rested himself inbetween the boy's legs, his large hands gripping the soft flesh of the younger's thighs.

The maknae always sleeps without clothing, which Seungmin just loves. It's almost as though he's inviting Seungmin to use him.

Jeongin sighed into the touch, the sound only encouraging the older.

Using his own precum as lube, Seungmin slowly began to push inside of the smaller, earning a small whimper from the boy.

Seungmin groaned to himself as Jeongin's tight walls seemed to almost pull him in, engulfing his length in an addicting warmth.

The fox cub fluttered his eyes open as Seungmin bottomed out, feeling so utterly full.

Jeongin's mind was clouded with pleasure as he felt the older's length twitch inside of his sensitive walls.

Seungmin grinned, "Goodmorning, cub."

The smaller whimpered, feeling deep within his headspace. Only the thoughts of how his boyfriend was making feel filled his mind, No words could be comprehended.

"Awe, is someone nonverbal this morning?" Seungmin teased as he slowly pulled out of the smaller before gently pushing back inside.

The cub nodded, his hands reaching up to grip Seungmin's forearms as his lips parted ever so slightly with pleasure.

Seungmin kept a rather slow pace for a while, enjoying the pleading reactions of the boy beneath him.

"What's wrong, cub? Do you want me to go faster?" The older teased, earning an eager whine from the smaller.

Chuckling, Seungmin picked up his pace, making Jeongin moan out from pleasure.

The longer the older pounded into him, the more Jeongin's brain turned to utter mush.

"God, you're such a cockslut, aren't you cub? Look at you, all fucked out and we've barely done anything."