chan¹

⚠️ soft sex, daddy kink, choking, quirofilia, begging, denied orgasms, praise kink

✨️ dom Chan x sub male reader ✨️

💛 word count: 1133

---

As I walked in the front door of mine and my husband's house, I noticed how quiet it was.

The kind of quiet that fills the atmosphere whenever he's done something wrong.

"Darling?" I called out, but silence continued to ring.

Just as I was about to call out for him again, he emerged from behind the wall, "Hi, Daddy."

Sitting my bag down by the door, I began to slowly walk towards the boy.

"What'd you do, darling? You can tell Daddy."

His big doe eyes looked up into mine, fear engulfing them.

I smiled gently at him, taking his hand in mine. "Come on, I promise I won't be upset."

Biting his lip, he looked down at his feet as he mumbled, "I played."

I nodded, sighing in relief as I thought maybe he had tried to cook by himself again or something.

"Well, Daddy isn't mad at you for playing without permission. But," His head snapped up, his lip stuck between his teeth.

"I still have to punish you. Since you were honest with me, though, it'll be quick. Okay?"

"Okay, Daddy."

Leading him to the bedroom, I slowly began to undress him before laying him down on the bed.

As I was undressing him, I noticed how he couldn't take his eyes off my hands.

He has such a thing for my hands, it's almost kind of funny.

But I know that they drive him absolutely insane sometimes.

I always try to make them a focal point in our scenes since he loves them so much.

His pastel pink skirt fell to the floor, his lacey white panties on full display now.

I groaned at the sight, having to refrain myself from tearing his sweater off his body and just railing him right here and now.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?" I questioned as I slowly lifted his sweater off of his body.

"What's my punishment?"

I thought for a moment, trying to think of a gentle punishment since he was honest with me. "Denied orgasms for a bit."

He only nodded, accpeting the punishment.

Once his clothes were off, I gently lay him down on the mattress, falling to my knees as I sat between his legs.

His eyes peered back into mine as I slowly pulled his panties down to his ankles, releasing his now throbbing member.

The little boy sighed as his head fell back.