hyunin¹

⚠️ choking, denied orgasms, quirofilia

✨️ dom Hyunjin x sub Jeongin ✨️

💛 word count: 1690

---

I've always loved the way Hyunjin dances. Every move he makes is so perfect and smooth and amazing.

His long and slender legs move so fluently while his hands always know where to be.

Just watching his hands alone drives me insane.

I know I should be focused on his rhythm or the way his facial expressions reflect the dance, but I can never take my eyes away from his hands.

And when he decides to wear a tank or sleeveless shirt, I lose it. HIs toned and beautiful arms make me feel a certain way.

We were on one of our last destinations of our tour, and I couldn't be happier to finally go home and be able to relieve myself whenever Hyunjin is just too much for me to handle.

The next song of the night is Double Knot, and I just know this song is gonna kill me.

Something about this song, about this dance, makes me feral.

It's not even a sensual song, but he can make anything sensual.

As the song began, I took a deep breath in preparation for the feelings I was about to experience.

While we were all doing the choreography and singing along, I couldn't help but notice that Hyunjin would glance at me whenever he got the chance.

Maybe I'm just imagining that, we're all so close to each other, it happens.

But it was almost as if he were trying to take glances at me. We don't face each other often during this dance. He has no reason to be looking at me.

Especially the way he's been looking at me. Lord help me.

As the choreography came to an end, we all headed backstage to change into our clothes for the final set.

My cheeks burned as I felt a pair of eyes watching my every move as I got changed, trying my best to not look around.

"Jeongin, you doing okay?" Chan questioned, sounding concerned.

I nodded, finally making eye contact with him, giving him a soft smile. "I'm good, hyung."

He nodded, returning my smile before exiting the room, Felix, Seungmin, and Lee Know following suit.

Next to leave were Jisung and Changbin, leaving Hyunjin and I alone. Fuck me.

I did my best to finish dressing so that I could leave before the raven haired boy but he was just a little faster than I was.

As I turned around, Hyunjin was standing right behind me, inches from me.

A grin tugged at his lips as he questioned, "Do you have a problem, Jeongin?"

I was about to question what he meant by that but was interrupted by being pushed against the wall.

Whimpering, I looked into his eyes, mesmerized by the haze over them.