hyunho¹

⚠️ cross dressing, cockwarming, denied orgasms, dacryphilia

✨️ dom Hyunjin x sub Lee Know ✨️

💛 word count: 1512

---

"Min, I'm serious. I'm busy."

I could hear the older huff before stomping off.

Sighing to myself, I went back to my canvas, trying my best to focus.

This is for a paying client, so I can't screw this one up.

After what seemed like an hour or so, I could hear the door to my studio opening once more.

I put down my brush down before turning around, noticing how Minho was standing there with his fingers interlaced in front of him as his head hung low.

He was wearing one of his cute little black mini skirts, pairing it with a plain black sweater.

"Can I...Can I have a kiss? I just miss you so much."

Waving the male over, I placed my hands on his waist as I gazed into his mischievious filled eyes.

"Just a kiss. I have a bit more work to do, okay?"

"When will you be done?" Minho questioned softly, his arms falling over my shoulders.

"In an hour or so, maybe. Hopefully. And then you can get all of the attention you want, yeah?"

Minho pouted, "But I want attention now."

"Awe, I know, baby."

Before I could process what had happened, Minho was on my lap, his lips pressed against my neck.

Groaning, I tightened the grip I had on his waist, hearing him whimper from the action.

"Baby, what did I just say?" I questioned through gritted teeth, trying my best to pretend this wasn't effecting me.

Minho shrugged, his hands wandering my torso in search of my shirt.

Taking hold of his wrists, I spun the chair around before pushing Minho up against an open wall.

Minho gasped, his legs wrapping around my waist as I held his wrists to the wall above his head.

"Now, you have two choices, baby boy."

The older gazed deep into my eyes, waiting for a response that he'd like.

"I'm either going to finish up my work here and punish you later, or I can punish you now. Which would you prefer?"

The male thought for a moment before answering, his voice low and full of lust. "Now, please."

Grinning, I sat us back down in my chair before telling the male of his punishment.

"You're going to sit on my dick while I work. All nice and inside you. For every time that you move, however, that's one less orgasm you get to experience tonight."