BIO

'ello 'ello hola and bonjour!

Stealin' from iono over here-

Anyway! Welcome to my scarlet adventure!... Ok, bit of explaining time. This story will be an anime form of my time playing pokemon scarlet. I'll be going from the team members, the events that happen, and I'll be going down to the moves themselves.

I will not say the team, nor the moves, or anything else.

Now, what do I mean by "anime form"
Well, I'll be writing this as if it's the pokemon anime. So creative liberties will be taken :)

Now, let's get onto the main part.

In pokemon scarlet, my name was Phox. However, just because I wanna, it'll be y/n. Cause why not?

Anyway, here's where the first creative liberty comes in.

Y/n has albinism.
Extremely pale skin, hair, and eyes. No pigmentation.
(The fact that scarlet and Violet can let you actually make your character look as though they actually have albinism, is really cool)
This means that y/n's looks are defaulted to pale skin, white hair, and red eyes. However, the only thing that really matters is the pale skin, as it's the only one of the three that'll be mentioned multiple times. The hair and eyes can be any color y'all want, but as I said, it defaults to white and red.

The hair will be tied into a ponytail, and y/n will have glasses.

And of course, y/n will have the school uniform. He'll start in the summer uniform, but it'll change to a different one later on.

That's about all the main stuff, so let's get onto it!...

If y'all want, I'll do one of these for pokemon violet as well.

I'm one of the people that bought both games >:)

Oh, and yes. This'll also cover the DLC. So you'll get those as well :)

Especially since as of writing this, it's less than two weeks away from the release of the teal mask.