●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

RAJ'S POV

Whatever Manik said was true I shouldn't have said so much..oh God now I know why Manik have anger issues he got it from me..in anger I don't even know what I am speaking or doing...but his words brought back the painful and regretful memories of my life..

Yes being a son of a billionaire many women Names where connected to mine but I in the other hand was a one woman man and always cleared the misunderstandings even after my marriage the media did the same things but I always cleared there doubts...but as I got to know about Neyonika and her previous boyfriend and their son I saw all red I stop clearing media doubts but instead started giving more pictures and poses with other models..but never had se* with them as the media portrayed yes its true once I tried but couldn't bring myself to do that..and I am thankful to that... later I got to know about the whole truth about Rahul Raichand and begged for Neyonika's forgiveness and by God Blessing she did forgive me with time... but I am still regretting the things our children had to go through because of my foolishness..I hope Manik forgive me..

R- Everyone get ready we are going to London...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

MANIK'S POV

I entered the hospital and at the same moment the doctor to came out of Nandini's room..

M-(Running to the doctor)Doctor doctor how is she??she is fine right..

Doc-Don't worry Mr.Malhotra she is absolutely fine she just fainted due to shock nothing to worry....I must say your wife is strong because in mist if the  cases after facing such situations the patients have many problems but by God grace your wife had none only few drugs were found in her body that had been taken out..nothing to worry it isn't that strong drug..she is absolutely fine..

M-And our babies...

Doc-They too are absolutely fine but still we will do and ultrasound if you wat..and your wife has regained consciousness you can go and meet her after we shift her to the VIP ward..

M-Ok doctor thank you so much...

Doc-It's ok it's our job moreover once your wife too saved my dad and I am forever grateful to her for that..SHE is really amazing you are lucky to have her..

M-(smiling to fullest)That I am..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I entered her room there she was...I sat beside her holding her hands..

M-You know I died a million times thinking of yours condition..I couldn't function my body well knowing you are in pain..Now how are you feeling baby?? Do you have pain anywhere ? Any p..

N-(cutting him off)Manik can you please tell Neyo Maa to come here??

M- Why baby any problem you tell me I will solve..

N-(Shouting)Manik just do as I say...

M-ok OK calm down I have already informed them . They are coming OK..
Now now baby do you want to know about the gender of our babies...

As soon as I told her about the babies her mood absolutely changed...

N-Really Manik we can know the gender..

M-Yes now come on(picking her in his arms)

N-Manik put me down I can walk..

M-I know you can baby..but I want to carry you..COME MY BABIES LET US KNOW YOU ARE A GIRL OR BOY...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

M- You know I have a  feeling we will have one girl..

N-How are you sure??

M-You know fatherly instincts..

Doc- OK so Mr and Mrs.Malhotra here is your baby and congratulations both are twins babyboy...

M- Are you sure Doctor??

Doc- What do you mean I am 110% sure...

M- Oo nothing ok OK..

N- I am so happy Manik my two princes are coming...are you not happy Manik(worriedly)

M-Me too Nandu me too I am happy whether the baby is he or she..and moreover we can always try for a girl again right??

N-(blushing)Manik..

M-What Manik I am speaking the facts...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
SPOILER- THE MAIN CLIMAX OF THE STORY IS STILL LEFT.....

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN..

WHY DO YOU THINK NANDINI WANTS NEYONIKA?

THE SECRETS OF CHAPTER 5 IS OUT...

TARGET-150+VOTES

Words limit- 1300.