~Hunter~
Arriving at College a little early Hunter jumped out of his truck and slammed the door. He didn't look very put together today as usual but he did have on a rather messing looking tie. He thought the tie would make him look more professional but it just made him seem more like a stoner.

Hunter made sure to check in with the secretary before heading to his dorm room. Once there he noticed that the door was already open and his roommate's stuff was on there side which they already claimed. Hunter didn't mind it much but he noticed some things that interested him. The person whoever they were had a collection of vinyl records and books. There vinyl collection ranged from Taylor Swift to Nirvana. Before he could explore the books further a girl with green hair walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a worn out nirvana shirt under a flannel hoodie and tights.

"Oh Hi! I didn't know they paired up boys and girls." She said saying the exact thing Hunter was thinking. When the girl realized Hunter wasn't going to respond with anything she continued talking. "But yeah, I chose that side so I hope that's okay." She said not even waiting for a response. She went ahead and jumped on her bed landing gracefully. Picking up a vinyl she started playing it and Led Zeppelin filled the air. Hunter assumed that meant she didn't want to talk but soon after starting the record she turned it down and starred at him curiously.

"So are you going to fix your side of the room or are you going to continue to stand there like an idiot?" She asked smiling up at him. "I don't know, depends on how long you plan on starring at me." Hunter said trying his best to clap back, the only problem was he was outmatched. "Is he giving you a hard time sis?" Someone asked coming out of the bathroom.

The boy looked on awful lot like the girl who had yet to introduce herself. "I'm just messing with you. My names Edric but my friends call me Ed. You can call me, cutie." The boy said making a call me gesture with his left hand. "Ed. Stop embarrassing the boy." The girl said shoving Ed. "I'm Emira by the way." The girl said finally choosing to introduce herself. "Umm yeah, I'm Hunter." Hunter said introducing himself.

"Nice to meet you Hunter. If you haven't noticed yet we're twins." Edric said sitting on his sister's bed. "Identical obviously." Emira said. Hunter's arm we're starting to get tired so he finally decided to try and get comfortable in his new room. He sat down the box's in his hands and took off the backpack setting both on his new bed.

"So we need to set some roommate ground rules. First of there's a sock on the door that means do not disturb. I'll try not to have to many partners over but I won't make any promises. And are you okay with weed? Because let me just say we like to get high. Besides it legal now anyway so no one can say anything." Emira said not taking a breath. She didn't wait for Hunter to respond before she was launching into a new speech.

"And don't even get me started on the benefits of weed. I can't believe it's still illegal in other places. It's not even that bad of a drug and besides-" she continued before Hunter started to tune her out. He could tell Edric was doing the same thing and it was obvious he'd heard this rant before. "Don't worry I'll keep her company. You should go by the library. I can tell your a reader." Edric said gesturing to the pile of books on his desk and the ones that were currently taking up most of the room in one of his boxes. Hunter nodded and left taking his phone and headphones with him.

~Genevieve~
She stood in the middle of the courtyard starring at the college before her. She was nervous to say the least but she knew she would just have to swallow her social anxiety and take a step forward or she'd just back out. She walked up to the main office. She was a little early but it was her first day so they shouldn't react to harshly at least that's what she hoped. The old lady at the front of the desk noticed her almost right away. "Genevieve Montez?" She asked. "Umm yes." She answers nervously. "You're our foreign exchange student correct?" She asked looking through her files. She found what she was looking for and pulled it out. It was the girls transcript. "Umm yes that's me." She answered even though the receptionist seemed to have moved past her question.

"Here's your schedule and a map of the school. We expect you to be in class by eight am so please try to get here on time." The receptionist said giving her two pieces of paper. "We do expect you to have your own supplies but we do provide computers which is really all you'll need but it is recommended to keep a notebook with you just in case. We do have many extra curricular activities to participate in including dance, swimming, and many many others. Here's a list of all the extra curricular activities you can participate in as well as your locker number. We expect you to be in your doom room by 8 pm." She continued to go over some of the most basic rules while giving her slips of paper. She also handed her the student handbook with all the rules she had just went over.

"And if you need anything I'm always here and so is Mr. Florence." She said concluding their meeting. Their were people behind Gen so she quickly moved along going to visit her dorm room which would be the place she'd be staying for the next four years.

Now what will happen with our heros? Read to find out lol. I hope this is a good first chapter. I hope to write a second chapter soon but I'll probably only post on the weekend. I'll try to post twice a week but no promises.

I decided to add a little bit more to Hunter's section of this chapter so I hope that's okay.

xoxo, lavender haze