Rose was shocked that her friends created a whole ass performance. it was so perfect and well planned, they even changed their outfits and were matching to each other. it was so cute and lovely. Vernon was dancing with Kazuha, Seungkwan was dancing with Wonyoung and Seungcheol was dancing with Hwasa. 

[ Green couple= Seungcheol and Hwasa. Blue couple= Vernon and Kazuha. Peach couple= Dino and Wonyoung. ] 

Everyone clapped loudly after the performance. people were shocked seeing the lavishing and cold heirs dancing while smiling brightly while they weren't surprised seeing the beautiful ladies dancing beautifully and gracefully. 

And then suddenly Namjoon and Taehyung went on the stage and the lights dimmed. they both were holding a mic in their hands and suddenly calm music started behind and before they knew it, Taehyung started singing in his beautiful deep, smooth voice. 

Till the song ended, Rose wiped her tears as she tried not to sob. suddenly it was so overwhelming for her. all the lovely memories, the memories she cherished so much with her family came flashing by leaving her breathless and shaky. she softly bit her lips to calm herself down when she suddenly felt someone softly holding her hand. 

Looking beside, she looked at her fiance who softly wiped her tears while fell on her soft cheeks. he shook his head before softly smiling, "I honestly don't know how staggering and overwhelming this wedding is being for you but sweetheart, I promise you. I will always keep you happy and treat you like a queen. my queen"

She softly chuckled at his cheesy lines before nodding and wiping her tears as she looked at both of her brothers and softly mouthed a cute, 'I love you both'. 

The sudden loud dance music startled as she looked towards the stage to see Dino standing there cutely vibing to the music while slowly Kazuha and Wonyoung slowly stands beside him and then the three started dancing and then out of nowhere the others started joining. all the groom's brothers, bride's brothers and her friends, even Jeonghan's sister joined them. 

Everyone clapped and encouraged them all loudly as they all bowed dramatically. it was so cute seeing them all shyly blushing after performing and dancing so hard. even their parents were cutely vibing to the songs as they laughed brightly at their children, happiness reflecting in their orbs as they only felt happiness overwhelming their senses. 

"It was such an good performance, my darlings" Mrs. Kim patted them and brushed them off to not get shy. the beautiful night evening went on with all of them enjoying the days. 

💙

"And if you need more stuff then tell me, alright?" Taehyung checked on his sister as he massaged her legs softly because she was standing for a long time doing some needed rituals. 

Suddenly Rose stood up and softly hugged him, catching him off guard nonetheless he reciprocated the hug as he softly patted her back, "What happened, princess? did something happened? did someone say anything to you? or was there any problem with the decorations?"

"No, Tae. no one said anything and the decorations were also perfect"

"alright, then what made my grumpy sissy sad?"

"YOU!"

Taehyung was bewildered as he caressed her hair, "what? what did I do? is it because I sang so bad during the performance?"

"No, you sang so beautifully but that's not the thing. do you think if you won't tell me then I won't know? that you have been trying to hide your feelings from me? teasing me to cover up the sadness? I know that you stroke your hands whenever you're sad. you could fool others but not me"

She was softly sniffing as she spoke with her cracked voice. by now, even her twin was crying while tightly hugging her as he poured his emotions. fear, pain and anxiety. he snuggled in her crook of the neck as he sobbed while hiccupping. 

"I am sorry princess. I was suddenly getting sad and insecure seeing you being so lovely and nice with Jeonghan. it wasn't really normal for me to see you get along with anyone else other than me and it suddenly scared. we were drifting apart and I was scared to lose you."

"Tae, you will always be my gentleman and my precious sweet brother. you should never be insecure about these stupid thoughts. you are my forever little one" she caress his hair as he lay his head on her lap. 

"Hey! you are the little one here. I am older"

"Only by ten minutes"

"Yeah whatever. do you remember when we were young. even though you turned five, you were still pretty short in height. I loved to carry you around the house and I had to ask permission from dad for like multiple times. hell, there was such a terrible competition in our house because Dad, Joonie Hyung and Jin Hyung were always the one holding you around. I was so jealous."

"that is because you were small yourself and I still remember when you straight up dropped me on the floor and I got a scar on my neck."

"I wonder who will give me chocolate milkshakes in night and have talks with me?"

"Isn't it time you replace me with your bride? like bro come on, you are not getting any younger ya know?"

"YAH! I AM GONNA YOUNG FOREVER!!??"

💙💙🦋🦋