Chapter 2- Enchanted

When Sophiya Allen left the KeyBank Center there was still only one thing on her mind: the Swiftie on the Anaheim Ducks (she learned his name was Trevor). As the two drove back to her brother's house she had Gorgeous playing on repeat in the car until Livvy got mad and turned it off. He was just so cute, and he gave off golden retriever energy, and he had fluffy hair, and he lived in Socal, and he is from New york which could possibly mean he likes her brother which in turn means she might have a shot.

       Every reasonable part of her brain was telling her that they (Zallen, or aegras, or trefiya or sever) was never going to happen. But her heart was telling her that they were meant to be together. And even though Livvy was making fun of her when she commented on the little swiftie babies. She really does want to raise little swiftie babies with him. And their little swiftie babies would be really really cute cause they would have his genes.

       As she and Livvy made it back to her brother's house she could smell the amazing cooking of her brother's amazing girlfriend (why someone would willingly spend time with her brother she doesn't know). As she entered she hollered to the house "Guys were back. If you weren't keeping up the sabers won." The farther she walked the more she wondered where her brother was. Eventually they came face to face.

       "Hey Josh." Josh gave her a once over then looked over to Livvy.

       "Hey short and shorter."

       "Josh for the last time I am not short! I am actually tall for my gender believe it or not! Not everyone is supposed to be a 6.5 freak!"

       "Well you can talk when you grow 7 more inches. Did you have a good time?" and before she could answer Livvy stepped in and replied,

       "Oh Josh I think you might have finally lost your innocent baby sister."

      "Wait! What happened? Do I have to punch somebody?!" Before Livvy could dig the hole any deeper Phiy stepped in,

        "No Josh not like that, what Livvy means is that there was a boy at the Center."

        "Josh, she is down playing it. What she means to say is that she has found the love of her life!"

        "We haven't even talked to each other! I don't even know his favorite color! What if he happens to hate dogs or the Bills? Huh? I don't think I could date someone who hates dogs." After a look from her brother she quickly went on to add, "And the Bills."

       "Well he has a do-"

        "Really?!"

       "And he's from Bedford, New York but that's more Jets/Giants territory. He also went to BU for a year..."

       "Oh well that doesn't matter." Josh gave her a look, then asked,

        "Hey. I'm your brother. Does that mean nothing to you?"

        "Well..." As Phiy was trying to formulate a response to that question she did what she does best. Change the topic. " Josh, thank you."

       "For?"

       "Giving me the tickets to the sabers gam-."

       "Josh, you're not only a great football player but a matchmaker! Phiy might have found a guy that meets our standards and thank you for that. Maybe now she'll be less clingy."

       "Hey! I was about to be like oh Livvy you're so sweet but then you had to go ruin it."

       "Hey shorties! Stop! Tell me more about the 'love of your life phiy." Josh cuts them off, putting the love of your life in air quotes.

        "He's cut-"

        "Thats not what you were saying in the car. You were all like 'Livvy, he is so so cute, he has such golden retriever energy. Livvy even his name is cute! Trevor. Livvy look! His hair is so fluffy and hand run throughable. Oh my god! Livvy his top artist was Taylor! Livvy we are meant to be together! Livvy I found my Joe Alwyn!'"

       "Well what's his name?"

       "Trevor Zegras. Josh, he is really cute, and he was singing along to our lord and savior Taylor Swift! Josh how can a boy be more perfect?"

        "Soph I can't imagine how a guy could be any better but are you ever going to meet him?"

        "Well I don't have his number, so maybe if i see him again."

       "Why don't you just slide into the DM's?"

       "What is wrong with you two? Sliding into the DM's is a disgrace to romance. It's so dirty and grimy and I for one will never do it."

        "Well you might lose the 'love of your life' Phiy"

        "But what if I get his phone number! Or his PO box!"

        With an eye roll Livvy respond by saying, "We went over this Phiy. Getting phone number is creepy and nobody really looks at their PO Boxes."

        "Just slide into the DM's Soph, it's normal."

        "No, I will never stoop to that level. Now excuse me as I really need to change."

        As Sophiya makes her get away Josh calls after her,

       "This isn't the end of this conversation!"

A/N

Hello Chickens!!!

Chapter 2 how do we feel about Sophiya's big bro? I know I love him :]
(expect when he throws interceptions)

Make sure to eat and drink some water

Don't forget to vote and drop me a comment they make me happy :]

Until next time