Vince Neil #4 | Dont!

Comenzar desde el principio

She braided my hair making me chuckle.
"No, not done yet," she hummed and put it in a bun, "There! You look like a princess!" She cheered and giggled.

I chuckled softly and took her hand.
"Ready to meet the crackheads?" I asked making her giggle, she nodded and I took her out to the lounge.

The tv wasn't on, they were just sitting there.
"Hey guys, this is Y/N," I said, "Sup," Tommy said, she didn't respond, she only tightened her grip on my hand, not a people person I take.

I took her to sit down and Nikki snorted as he looked at my hair, "Yeah yeah, I'll get her to braid your hair," I smirked.

He backed up making her giggle.
"I like your hair the best, it's fluffy," she said, "Hah!" I yelled the boys who all rolled their eyes.

"I'm just so hot," I joked making her giggle, "Sure," she smiled making them laugh, I flipped her off, "Hey! I was agreeing with you, fuckwit," she pouted making me snicker.

"Thank you darling," I said in a posh accent and kissed her cheek making her giggle.
"So is she your girlfriend now or what?" Tommy asked, "No, we're just best friends now," I said and held her hand.

She compared her hand with me and I snickered as she whined. Her hand came up to my second knuckle, "Shortie," I grinned, "You suck ass," she glared.

"Kick ass but okay," I said making her giggle.
"You've got Luxiourious hair," I said and raked my fingers through it, "Only when I wash it," she said making us chuckle.

At night I went down town with her, just the two of us. "I'm so glad I found you," I told her, "Me too," she smiled and interlocked our fingers.

Many weeks had passed, we kept close, her gorgeous piercing green eyes always made me lost for words.
As she stood on the side stage watching our show, I couldn't help but be full of energy and happiness.

We all jogged over at the end of it after bowing and I hugged her, she smiled and we went backstage.
"Hey, Y/N, do you have tattoos?" Nikki asked, "I do, I'd have to kill ya to show ya though," she grinned making us chuckle.

She moved her shirt aside to show the one on her chest.
A black skull on it that had a black glow emitting it.

"Woah," I said and moved over, tracing it, "You good feeling my boobs?" She asked making us chuckle, I squeezed before running away.

"VINCENT YOU PERVERT!" She yelled and ran after me making me laugh my ass off.
She jumped on my back and huffed.
"You're a pervert," she said and squeezed my chest making me chuckle.

I carried her back and put her down.
"Bastard," she said making me smirk.
"You loved it," I said, "You're a perv," she said and poked my chest.

I waved my almost bare torso around in front of her making her giggle.
"You're an idiot," she said and put her foot on my chest and pushed me back.
"Wounded, man down!" I said making her giggle as she crawled on top of me, "Hah!" I said and flipped, I laid on top of her making her laugh.

"You guys are weird," Nikki said, "Yeah yeah," I said and she giggled as she played with my fluffed out hair.

"You're a good pillow," I said resting my cheek on her chest

"Mick, help," she pleaded, he chuckled and stood back.

"Ow!" She yelped as my knee pressed against her thigh, "Oh shit, sorry," I said and kissed her cheek.

The others went out to get some beer.
"Hey Y/N," I mumbled, "Mm?" She asked and rubbed my back, "I love you," I said.

She smiled and kissed my forehead, "I love you too," she said.

I smiled and leaned up to kiss her, "You've got pretty lips," I said taking her bottom lip between my teeth making her blush.
"You're a good kisser," she said and snuggled closer, I chuckled and kissed her a few more times.

"I'm so glad I met you pretty lips," I said, "I'm glad I met you sugar lips," she giggled making me chuckle.

She slapped my butt, "Oi," I said as she kept doing it, she giggled and I sat up, I gave one fowl swoop to her ass making her whine.

"Vinny," she pouted and crawled onto my lap making me chuckle.
"Your ass looks good in leather," she giggled, I laughed making her giggle more.

"Thanks, your ass looks good in everything, including my hands," I winked making her blush, she hid her face in my chest making me chuckle softly.