But.. Since she was a new person at the camp and their arrival yesterday has drawn attention, it was a little difficult to maintain. She also needs to watch out for lechers.

Once they left this place, she didn't need to take care of Hayan anymore... But it would be good if Lee Jihye would leave a good impression on future legendary magicians.

Unfortunately, Jung Hayan was already taken by Lee Kiyoung.

She wouldn't let Lee Kiyoung too also take of Ahn Dal-Eun. Jihye found her first. She was her noona and Dal-Eun was her sweet little dongsaeng. The key to reaping many benefits in the future.

Someone who has a legendary rank class and sees the future, Lee Kiyoung doesn't have any of those.

Unknown to her, there was another one.

----------------------

Dal-Eun arrived at his and his friend's starting point. The place where also his friends died and the place where he was planning to bury them.

Temporarily.

Currently, Dal-Eun has managed to carve a bunch of totems made on a branch of an ordinary cedar tree.

Aside from Earth Totem, Dal-Eun has carved a Fire Totem, Water Totem, Ice Totem, and Wind Totem.

He has a total of 3 Earth Totems, 1 Fire Totem, 2 Water Totems, 3 Ice Totems, and 2 Wind Totems. Also, all of the totems are small and it was just about the size of his hands.

[ Fire Totem (Common)

It is an ordinary Fire Totem carved by a Battle Shaman. It's just a useless decorative object. ]

[ Water Totem (Common)

It is an ordinary Water Totem carved by a Battle Shaman. It's just a useless decorative object. ]

[ Ice Totem (Common)

It is an ordinary Ice Totem carved by a Battle Shaman. It's just a useless decorative object. ]

[ Wind Totem (Common)

It is an ordinary Wind Totem carved by a Battle Shaman. It's just a useless decorative object. ]

The starting point still smells foul and stomach rending as ever. Dan-Eul got used to it. After Dan-Eul and Jihye made a contract, he realizes that he wouldn't bury the remains of his friends. He decided to hide their remains temporarily under the other bodies.

Now that he was back, he can make their temporary resting place.

But first, Dan-Eul started walking towards a patch of land that wasn't filled with carcasses and remains.

[ Advance magic Knowledge is being applied... ]

Dan-Eul then closes his eyes and tried to feel his surroundings. Even with his Third Eye attribute, so far he didn't see any spirits around.

Dan-Eul tried to imagine what was feeling those elements or mana in his surroundings felt like.

For a much better impact, he decided to change his posture into a meditation pose.

After a little while, he opened his eyes again.

[ Knowledge of Magic Eyes: Basic is being learned... ]

[ Magic Eyes: Basic (Rare) is learned ]

→ A Basic Rare spell that allows the player to sense and see mana in your surroundings ]

There was a strange feeling behind his eyes. It was neither cold, warm nor painful. It was just there and he can sense it in his eyes. It feels strange.

' Is this what using Sharingan or Byakugan feels like? '

Dal-Eun mused inside his mind. Looking at his surroundings, he blinked a few times. Involuntary tears were forming in his eyes.

Around him were brilliant specks of the different dense amounts of colored dot lights.

[ There is different Wild Elementals' mana in your surroundings. ]

' Fuck.. I hope that I wouldn't turn blind with this light show around me.'

Dal-Eun then brought one of his Earth Totem forward and imbued it with a little bit amount of his mana.

Brilliant specks of dot green lights then rushed forward to the Earth Totem.

[ Earth Totem: Basic (Rare)

Durability: 15/15

→ A magical item created by a Battle Shaman. It is made of ordinary Cedar Wood and filled with Earth Mana.

Earth Totem: Basic is used to conduct Basic Earth-type magic spells. All of the spells are cast instantly not needing the user's mana. When the duration runs out, it would become useless and crumble to the dust. ]

Dal-Eun smiled.

" I did it! "

The Earth totem on his hand is glowing with a brilliant color of green.

".. It worked.. "

After inspecting it, he then continued with his tasks of imbuing all of the totems with wild mana from his surroundings.

The water totem glowed with brilliant blue light. The Ice with icy blue, the wind with pale green, and the fire with brilliant orange.

After imbuing all of the totems, Dal-Eun stopped in his meditation pose. He stretched his arms and legs before walking toward the location where he have hidden the remains of his friends.

With the wind totem in his hands, he activated a spell.

[ Levitation spell activated ]

[ Wind Totem: Basic (Rare)
Durability: 13/15 ]

He then moved the remains of his friends away from the carcass of the monsters and the remains of human bodies.

After moving them away, this time the Earth Totem is activated.

[ Dig spell is activated 4 times ]

[ Earth Totem: Basic (Rare)

Durability: 11/15 ]

One by one he places the remains of his friends in the pit.

[ Freeze Spell activated 4 times ]

[ Ice Totem: Basic (Rare)

Durability: 3/15 ]

Then he froze them over.

[ Earth Wall is used 4 times ]

[ Earth Totem: Basic (Rare)

Durability: 1/15 ]

Then he guided the Earth Wall into a horizontal form. It was like a proper resting place now.

After being satisfied with his friend's temporary resting place, he used all of his wind totems using a wind slash spell to cut all of the trees nearby at the starting point.

Before his last step, Dal-Eun stared at the carcass of the monsters and the remains of the humans.

[ Fireball is activated 5 times ]

The only fire totem that he has its glow dimmed and crumbling into dust. Dal-Eun then walks away from the starting point not turning to look back to the intense flames burning and purifying the filth on earth.