Chapter 8: "Disrutpions and assumptions"

Start from the beginning

Shocked at Michelle's tone, Rebecca scoffs. "I'm sorry, but last time I checked you weren't my boss... He was. And if I was a little flirty with him, he sure didn't have an issue with it. So, I think you better leave." Rebecca snaps back, as she walks over the door and lets Michelle out. "Remember what I said..." Michelle tells her in a condescending manner, before she slams the door in her face. "This bitch!" Michelle says to herself, as she walks off...

Original DuPoint Manor/Craig Sr's House - Private Family Room

11:53 AM

"So, what is this? Some intervention for me?! You guys think I have a problem?!" Chelsea asks the group angrily. "Yes, Chels! Yes! That's the entire point! You have a problem! This is not normal. Your erratic behavior lately it's just getting out of control." Cierra counters the shouting. "So what I snort a little coke here and there! What successful person you know that doesn't?!" Chelsea replies. "God, babe. Is that really how you feel?" Ramiro chimes in and asks. "Yes, Ramiro. That's how the fuck I feel!" Chelsea lashes out at him. "Chelsea, sweetheart, why? Just why?!" Craig asks.

"Why, dad? Why?! I have been handling mom's death on my own! You've not said two words about her since she's passed and Cierra just fucking moved on as if she doesn't even care. It's almost like you killed her..." Chelsea rants. Cierra, knowing what she's done, sits quiet and tries to deflect. "You could have talked to us, Chelsea. Drugs are NEVER the solution!" Craig Sr. tells her. "Oh grandad, please. As long as it's keeping up your perfect family image you're not concerned." Chelsea responds to him. "Wow. You are truly broken, Chelsea." Craig Sr. goes. "You know what... I don't need this shit right now! I'm done!" Chelsea shouts, before jumping up and stroking off. 

"Chels!" Cierra yells, as she chases after her. Everyone else follows after the two. She finally catches up to her in the foyer. "Chelsea! Stop acting like damn child and come back. This is serious." Cierra puts her foot down. Chelsea immediately turns around and smacks the taste out of Cierra! Everyone arrives in the foyer behind them. "Chelsea! That was out of line!" Craig screams at her. Craig Sr. tries to console Cierra. "It's fine, grandad." Cierra tells him. "You know we only want what's best for you, Chels. That's all." Cierra tells her, holding back tears. "Family, respectfully, fuck off!" Chelsea shouts at them, before walking through and slamming the front door. Saddened and afraid, they all stand there shocked at what just happened.

Carter Law - Mitchell's Office