Hi...Again

Jisoo stepped into the large "house" that Jennie's family lived in. It was a white mansion with a long driveway leading into a circle before the "house". Jisoo walked down the pathway and stepped into the central foyer where it was quiet, empty and...lonely.

No wonder Jennie moved out.

A servant came and smiled. "Hello ma'am. How can I help you?"

She hands the note that Mr.Kim gave her after the party.

The...butler?....took it and said, "Ahhh...I see. I will get a driver to take you there."

She frowned. She thought she was staying with everyone.

The driver came and held the door for her and she nodded with a smile. This didn't feel weird at all.

They drove for some time before he stopped in front of a large hotel. Jisoo gulped. She felt...intimidated.

The driver came out and held the bag for her. She reached for it but he said, "No please. I will carry it for you."

Jisoo sighed and nodded.

After climbing a set of stairs, the man asked, "What do you do for a living?"

"I am a photographer." Jisoo answered with a smile.

He widened his eyes in curiosity. "Have I seen your work before?"

Jisoo thought about it. She hadn't found any inspiration when she was living abroad. She loved to take photos but all of the galleries said her photos lacked "emotion".

"Uh...I don't think so. I am jobless as of right now."

"Hold out your arms." Jisoo frowned and did as he asked.

He dumped the bag in her arms and left without saying anything.

She scoffed. "Wow." Then she looked at the endless staircase up to the hotel and sighed.

••••••••••

Jennie paced her apartment. It had already been a day since was engaged.

JJ had to go to the US for a business deal for a month to take care of some things but he would come back so that they could spend some time together before the wedding.

He was surprisingly considerate of Jennie's uncomfortableness with getting married.

As for how she approached him for marriage...

*FLASHBACK*

Jennie sauntered into Kwon Technologies. She walked all the way to the CEO's office with multiple people trying to stop her but she just shoved them aside.

Without knocking she went inside and said (trying to be subtle so as not to startle him), "Will you marry me?"

Of course JJ was shocked....confused...and terrified.

Like any true businesswoman, Jennie sat down with him and explained the pros while not leaving out the cons but listing few so that it seemed like a good deal.

They sat together for an hour and proceeded to talk about topics ranging from how they would get to know each other to how many children they would have.

When he smiled and held his hand out, Jennie knew she bagged him.

She opened his office door and left with a flip of her hair.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Jennie walked into her kitchen to make her something when she was blessed with another small memory of her wild night: Jisoo sitting on the counter watching Jennie cook and feeding the brunette strawberries.