ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ

Comenzar desde el principio

"There's plenty, so take your time." Nicolo said as he quickly got back to cooking.

As Sasha cried while eating the lobster, everyone else took their plates and began eating.

To say the least everyone was happy by the taste of the food that they all almost started eating like Sasha.

For the meantime I had sat by the view staring at the ocean infront of me. Of course I had company being Armin.

"This food is delicious." Armin told me as he ate next to me.

"Yea it is, I miss it" I say as I took a bite of it.

"Lucky you've had this food before, I wounder what else could there possibly be." Armin said as he ate. He's so curious.

"Tons of things." I say finishing my food.

I excuse myself and walk back to the kitchen. Everyone was still stuffing themselves with seafood while I was already full.

I put my plate with the others and walk around. I had walked away from everyone and wandered off to somewhere else. Doing so I was greeted with Yelena.

"Hey did you like the food?." Yelena asked me with a smile.

"Yeah it was great you should eat some." I tell her as I walk beside her now.

"Maybe later, who's that guy you were sitting beside?" Yelena asked me out of the blew, I could tell she was a bit bitter about it.

"A friend or maybe my boyfriend" I tease her. I give her a smile and look at her for a response.

"Oh? What are the odds that he kinda looks like me from behind? Really had to lower your standards" Yelena says giving me the same energy. She gets closer to me both almost having our bodies touched.

"You were gone for too long, I got lonely." I responded in a sympathetic way. But as I stare at her, she doesn't seem to crack from my tricks.

"That's a shame, I'll just have to come back and take you from him." She says as she gets closer to me almost having our nose touching. Her lips curl into a smirk and her eyes stare at mine with a hint of lust in them.

"Or maybe I'll just let you get your way with me when you come back." I respond as I stare back at her intensely. I slightly bite my lip as I keep my eyes on hers.

Yelena stays silent for a bit before she suddenly pulls me by the waist with one hand causing me to press against her. My eyes widen from the sudden action as I remain to stare at her.

"I'll just have to show my gratitude for Armin when I'm undressing you." She whispers in my ear sending chills down my neck from the breeze that her lips created. I could also feel her smirk against my ear only making the atmosphere harder to breathe in.

"See you around Y/n" Yelena whispers in my ear once a again before she walks pulls away from me and starts to walk off. Immediately turn around to see the tall women walking past me.

The disappointment from her hand leaving my waist rush in as I watch her walk.

"Wow is that it?" I shout at her before she fully walks away from me.

All i could see is Yelena waving me off with her hand as she walks farther. "Guess that's it" I say to myself as I feel a disappointment become more prominent. She had left me with butterflies in my stomach.

"What was she telling you?" A voice suddenly said behind me. It had caught me off gaurd but I didn't make no reaction about it. I slowly turned around unsure of what else to do. When I fully make my turn I see that it was Mikasa asking me. How long has she been watching?.