Happy Pills Part 1

[writers note]

Hello I forgot about this story and sorry I haven't updated in a while my wattpad stopped working at it took a while for it to finally work again

Here is a new chapter for you all and a fair amount of angst and love!

Chuuya and dazai had a huge fight and chuuya started using happy pills until dazai found out. But he was too late

Chuuya POV

I wake up in a familiar place put I can't pinpoint where am I.

My head aches badly and I feel dizzy. A dozen of empty wine bottles lay in front of me. I try to get up but my knee buckles making me tumble back down.

"your finally awake" the bartender says "we are about to close so kindly leave" he says rolling his eyes.

I try to stand up again and head home.

Dazai POV

I didn't mean it.
I didn't mean it
I didn't mean it
I didn't mean it

Chuuya still isn't back. Did he leave me? I'm so sorry chuuya please come back. I'll do anything.

I'm in so much pain that I can't even cry. I have baggy eyes and my hairs a mess. I want to see chuuya so bad hug and cuddle him. Say sorry for all the horrible things I said.

I hear the doors lock open

Could it be.

"CHUUYA!" I go and hug him. But he pushes me away.

And walks away to the washroom.

I'm so glad he didn't leave me but what's wrong. He is pale and his eyes are puffy.

I hear a thud in the bathroom.

"chuuya are you okay" I say. I hear a grunt in response.

The door opens and he comes out with water dripping from his face and then he goes to our bedroom and locks the door.

I guess I'm sleeping on the couch today.

Chuuya POV

I go to the washroom and see the state I'm in.my eyes are puffy and my hair is sticking out everywhere.

I remember the things I said to dazai. He looks so hurt and is acting like everything is fine.

I bang my fist on the sink. Stupid dazai. How can he still love me even when I said those things.

I hear dazai's voice.

"chuuya are you okay" I hear him and I grunt in response trying to hold back my tears.

I come out and lock the bedroom door.

And stare at the picture of us on the side table.

I remember it well.

We were on our first date.

It was date ,in front of the lake of Yokohama. The breeze was relaxing and warm , me being at Dazai's side and we held hands and talked and laughed like we had no care in the world.

The picture was with me with a bright smile with dazais coat around my shoulders and dazai beside me kissing my forehead.

It was a fun day. We were so happy and clueless back then. So naive and gullible.

Thinking that there was nothing in the world that could separate us.

A few months passed from that day and now we are slowly drifting apart from each other instead of becoming closer.