25.Good/Bad News

Start bij het begin

Nandu wipe his tears and cup his face

Nan: Just listen to me Shut your brain don't think anything now I know what you are thinking I am here only Just remember that you are my everything Understand and just relax bacha relax okay.

He needed this he relax he shut his brain he didn't think about it more he just listened to her becoz he knows she will handle everything she will handle him make him understand make him feel good.He place his head on her lap facing her. She kiss his forehead and crease his chest. He just relax in her touch.

Nan: Now listen to me first That you were are and will always be my first baby and No one is above you not even our child I love Our Child Very much but Not more then You Bacha You arey everything my world And Nothing will change between us Okay we will remain like this only But We will have another person with us Our Blood Our Symbol of Love He/she will be a part Of us We made with our love pure Love You knows the feeling its so overwhelmed to know that he is growing inside you And Bacha A baby is a blessing of God We are very lucky to be blessed with such a beautiful gift of god There are lots of people who are craving for child but they can't have becoz of some or other reason Just feel it You are going to be a father he will be your blood Your Baby I know you are going to be the best dadda ever. When he will come to this world when you will hold him in your arms then you will know the feeling you won't be able to express that happiness. Just Feel this okay.

Nandu made him sit on the bed and place his hand on her belly.

Nan: He is Our Baby Bacha.

Ma: Would you Ever Ignore me for our baby or Anyone?

Nan: Never ever and If Ever you feel like I am ignoring you Just Hold my hand an take me away from anyone anything I am doing I am all yours Even if I am with our baby just take me with you okay Doesn't natter with whim I am talking or doing anything you can just hold my hand and take me with you Okay and You will have all my attention okay.

What Manik was feeling was something he literally can't explain after nandu clear his insecurities the thought of having his small baby in his arms His small finger holding his finger he is gong to be a father The symbol of their love is growing inside her. Tears was continously Rolling down from his eyes.

Ma: Can I talk To her.

Nan: Yes you can.

Ma: Can she hear me?

Nan: No not now its just 3 weeks Bacha and you want a girl.

Ma: Yeshhh She will be my princess I will not let anyone come close to her she will be my Baby Dadda's Princess.

He said with twinkling eyes she can feel his emotions he is not going to let anyone touch their baby.Nandu chukle and peck his lips.

Nan: My Possessive Baby.

Manik smile sheepishly and place his hand on her tummy and crease it.

Ma: Hey Baby I am your Dadda You know I love you very much I know dadda didn't Become happy on listening about you But You know na Your Dadda needs your Mumma's words to understand anything so Bear with it Baby when you will come to this world Na We will do lots of mast we will go to lost of trips and eat lots of chocolate Yummy.

He lick his lips cutely At end Manik was talking continously With his baby Nanu was half laying on the bed manik was laying on the bed on hus stomach with hus chin on her legs his hand creasing her tummy nandu was running her fingers lightly in his hairs. She was admiring her baby how cutely he was talking to the baby making plans to pranks her in hush tone sometimes she was enjoying his excitement his happiness His Acts. No one can ever give her the happiness that she feels when he smile when he just pout Cutely at her. This moment was out of the world for her this feeling is something new but very Beautiful Peaceful.