Chapter 9: Fell Omen

Start from the beginning

Before more could be aid between the two, RR appeared and looked at them, "It seems we'll be visiting a rather interesting universe this time," he said.

"What's this one about?" Pyrrha asked with a raised brow.

RR looked at her, "Well it's hard to explain, even for me, and I'm a god, I can tell you a few things but some of the events are a bit fuzzy and confusing, so I'll also let you infer what you can," RR told her. RR then was frozen in midair for a second before he unfroze and spun around "OH! I can bring her here!" He said in a joyous tone.

The Audience was confused by what he meant when he said he could finally invite another person, but before they could ask who he was talking about, RR disappeared and they all remained silent for a good minute before another portal opened up and the person lightly fell out of it and landed in their seat.

They turned to see who it was only to see it was a girl. She had light tan skin, dusky rose hair, and a gray-blue eye, her left eye was covered by a black beanie. She wore a red and white hoodie with blue tracksuit pants and she also wore a large black scarf and red canvas sneakers.

She looked around and saw everyone, "Uh... Hello," She greeted with a bashful smile.

RR appeared and looked at the new girl and smiled at her, "Welcome May!" RR said, "It's so good to have you here! If there's anything I can do just let me know! Anything!" RR said with a bright smile

May looked at the floating ball and smiled, "Th-Thank you," she said.

Everyone was a bit confused by what was happening and why RR seemed to favor her.

"Uh... RR, who is she?" Reese asked with a raised brow.

RR smiled as he turned to her, "Oh! This is May Zedong! And she's one of my favorite people from your universe!" He said "Well, Next to Jaune, you, Blake, Velvet, Coco, Sun, Yang, Vernal, Oscar, Winter, Mercury, Emerald, Neon, Marrow, Harriet, Elm, May Marigold, Fiona, Robyn, Joanna, and in certain cases Roman and Adam," RR told them.

Some of the people he named, who were in the audience, felt a sense of pride in being his favorite, while some didn't recognize some of the names he had said.

RR looked over to May and told her everything she needed to know as well as told her that she was an important part of this Universe, and May was shocked but slowly accepted the information she was given and thanked the god. 

RR smiled, "Now then, let's begin shall we?" He asked.

The screen was black but slowly the scene was shown, Jaune sat at a glowing gold light, that resembled something of a bonfire, he also appeared to be in a castle. What everyone noticed was that Jaune's armor was more elegant, now white and gold, however, it was rusted, ruining the beauty of said armor, and next to him was also a helmet. He also appeared older, now having a beard on his face, and clear signs of aging, and his hair was longer and kept in a ponytail.

Reese, Pyrrha, Velvet, and May blushed at the sight, while others were in disbelief, some even getting a nose bleed, (Weiss).

"W-Wow," Reese said with a smile, "Jaune's older in this Universe huh?"

RR nodded, "Indeed," RR replied.

"He... He looks good," Pyrrha said with a deep gulp.

Velvet smiled as her face was completely red, "He... he looks mature," Velvet said.

'Yes... Yes, he is!' Weiss thought

Yang whistled, "That's VB in the future? Damn, you better snatch him up P-Money," Yang teased.