The Big Reveal

Hiroshi and Yui were enjoying their time together as a couple, going on dates and spending time together during school breaks. They were happy with each other, and it felt like they were perfect for each other.

However, they still had not told anyone about their relationship. They didn't want to hurt Akiko or make things awkward between their group of friends. But as their relationship progressed, it became harder to keep it a secret.

One day, while they were sitting together in the school courtyard, Yui looked at Hiroshi and said, "I want to tell everyone about us. I don't want to hide anymore."

Hiroshi nodded, understanding her feelings. "I feel the same way, but I'm worried about how Akiko will react."

Yui took his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "We can't control how she'll react, but we can control our own actions. We can still be good friends with her, even if we're together."

Hiroshi smiled at Yui's words, feeling grateful for her understanding and support. "You're right. Let's tell everyone."

They invited their friends over to Hiroshi's house for a get-together, and after a while, Yuto and Hana started to notice that Hiroshi and Yui seemed awfully close.

"So, what's going on with you two?" Hana asked, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Hiroshi and Yui looked at each other, then back at their friends. "Well, actually... we're dating," Hiroshi said, a bit sheepishly.

There was a moment of stunned silence, and then Yuto let out a whoop of excitement. "That's awesome, man!" he said, clapping Hiroshi on the back.

Hana, too, was thrilled. "I knew it! I could tell there was something going on between you two," she said.

But Akiko was silent. She had been sitting quietly, observing the scene