The meet up.

(PLEASE GO SEE MY BOOK, THE MEMORIES)

The meet up at sabaody was in just a few days and everyone was excited to see each other after a long time. They have been training for 2 years after all this time they get to meet up again and go to the new world to continue the path of the straw hats.

The 2 people that were the most excited being Nami and Luffy as both were ready to get off the islands they were on as both of  them had nothing better to do so the meet up is the only things on there for now atleast.
Timeskip
The day to meet up was finally there as each one of the straw hats hearts were beating and some even skipping a beat but none the less it took each one awhile to get back to sabaody as Zoro being the first to make it surprisingly as he says his good byes to Parona she heads off back to the unknown kingdom (I'm keeping it the unknown don't get mad at me if it has a another name) that Mihawk lives in and after he can't see her he tries to find the bar a very small and pacific one in particular but his sense of direction leads the wrong way.
They all started to roll in as they found there way to the sunny Luffy falling from the sky with brook and on the ship Luffy "hey guys its been awhile huh" Luffy was amazed on how the others grew but when Luffy and nami eyes touch each other both were breath taken as Luffy and nami didn't know what to say but then Zoro said "yo Luffy you good" Luffy and Nami snapped out of there thoughts and Luffy said ummm yeah." Zoro said I'm just checkin." And they head off of sabaody.