They all approached the doctor who was leaning against the wall, looking after the patient. Karina asked him, "What happened?"

"Guy got electrocuted."

Dean asked, "Any idea how?"

"Maybe a loose wire or a piece of equipment shorted out. So far, we haven't found anything."

Sam asked, "Witnesses?"

"Yeah, guy in there-- Mr. Stanley." They all looked after an old man who was sitting in a chair. He was looking out the window, lost in thoughts, then the doctor explained a little more about him. "He says he saw it, but he's not making a lick of sense. Senile."

"Thanks." The doctor left them be as they all entered the room with Mr. Stanley. "Um... Mr. Stanley?"

"It was just a joke. I didn't know it would really work."

Dean asked, "What would work?"

He faced them with hesitation as he slowed down his words, "All I did..." He held out his hand as he was holding a joy buzzer in the palm, "... was shake his hand."

Trio looked at the buzzer, shocked then Sam and Dean looked at each other. They all return facing back to Mr. Stanley with shocked faces while Karina sweetly asks him, "Would you mind giving that to us? You know without..." Mr. Stanley nodded softly, then gently gave the buzzer without hurting her. "You can go back to rest now, Mr. Stanley."

Finally, Sam, Dean, and Karina walked off with the last words from Karina. "Boys, we have an experiment to do."

***

Meanwhile, at the motel room, Huntress and the Winchesters were in position for the raw ham. Dean puts on the goggles and gloves while Sam and Karina step back together behind Dean with goggles in their hands. Dean picked up the joy buzzer then he looked at the buzzer before he turned to them.

"You ready?"

"Hit it, Mr. Wizard."

Sam and Karina held their goggles to their eyes in unison, then ham awaited Dean. He held up the buzzer, then pressed it to the ham. Electricity shocked the ham while it was cooking up. Ham was changing colors from brown to black while it was steaming. Dean removed the buzzer from the ham then Sam and Karina lowered their goggles, jaws dropped.

Dean flipped the coverage of the goggles as he recited to the ham, "That'll do, pig."

"What the hell?" Dean took off his goggles as he stared at the cooked ham, "That crap isn't supposed to work."

"The buzzer doesn't have batteries. Wow," exclaimed Karina.

Dean removed the gloves while Sam asked, "So... So, what? Are-are we looking at cursed objects?"

"Sounds good." Dean flipped the switchblade as he cut off the piece of the ham, "Maybe there's a powerful witch in town." Sam and Karina stared at Dean while cutting the piece then he bit the piece into his mouth. Their faces were disgusted as he was eating the meat, "Is there any link between the joy buzzer and the itching powder?"

Karina blinked her eyes at Dean, trying to escape strange. She slowly answered as she took it in, "One-one was made in China, then one was in Mexico. They were both bought from the same store though."

Dean cut another piece of ham while chewing his piece then he offered it to Sam who shook his head, then to Karina. Her eyes were leaning toward him as she slowly ordered him, "One chew at a time, Homer. It's not going anywhere." Dean gave the death glare as he chewed the remaining piece.