"Yeah fasho."

He said while nodding his head. Von stood up off the couch, making his way over to them just as DJ started to play the song.

The song was called Like That.

Both Durk and Von started nodding their heads to the beat as the music started blasting. DJ just smirked as he was proud of how everything came together.

"Ain't no peace treaty wit da ops, don't call my phone cus I ain't da one."

Durk pointed while reciting the lyrics.

"Nah that shit harder denna bitch."

Von boosted while nodding his head. His verse started to come on. He couldn't believe the way both him and Durk sounded on the track. He just kept imagining how lit the song would sound while blasting in a club or performed live at an arena.

"This shit about to go crazy on king Davidddd."

Von said with excitement.

"Naw for real. If y'all are serious about this shit I can take this track plus the other ones that we created and show em to a couple of producers."

DJ began while lowering the volume a bit.

"What that mean?"

Von questioned curiously.

"Look, people need to hear this shit. These songs need to be playing on the radio or something."

DJ said while looking at both Durk and Von.

"What Ima do is email these tracks to a couple of producers. I can also set up some social media accounts for y'all, like youtube and shit, so we can push these songs out to the public."

He suggested. Von just thought for a moment while looking over at Durk.

"I mean shit it wouldn't hurt to try it out."

Durk said while shrugging a bit. Von just scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Mmmm ion know. I ain't neva did no typa shit like this before."

He pointed while crossing his arms against his chest.

"What's the worse that could happen? Think about it."

Durk stated while trying to reason with him.

"I mean didn't y'all say ya'll was trying to get out of the game? This is your best shot. Rapping about the shit that y'all been going through while running the streets of Chicago can capture a whole audience of people. Ya'll would literally put Chicago on the map in the music industry."

DJ added in.

"You really think so?"

Von said while raising his eyebrows. He still couldn't believe anything that they were saying. It all just sounded way too good to be true. He was just extremely skeptical of it all.

"Fasho. It literally won't hurt to just try it out and see."

DJ insisted. Von just huffed a bit, thinking hard to himself. He couldnt help but think about the long hours him and Durk put into these studio sessions just this week alone. Shouldn't that count for something?

"Aiight folks. Gon head."

Von said while giving them the ok. Durk just grinned as DJ nodded his head in approval.

"Say less. Ima work on this shit for y'all and let you know what happens."

DJ said while they each dabbed each other up.