Chapter 13

"Aye nigga pass the ball on foe nem!"

The sound of a basketball dribbling against the hard blacktop floor echoed throughout the streets of O'Block.

Music was blasting and people were mingling either outside or inside as the house party was going on.

Von, Durk and the rest of their crew were posted up outside playing ball.

"Nigga you trash denna bitch!"

Von pointed while laughing as he grabbed the ball from one of his friends Muwop.

"Maneeee shut up! yo ass tweakin."

Muwop said back while chuckling.

"On King david I want my money after I make this shot."

Von smirked.

"Nigga better make it!"

Durk shouted while he stood off to the side. They all paused as Muwop stood in front of Von, ready to block the ball that Von was about to shoot in the basket.

"Wit yo goofy ass."

Von snickered while looking Muwop up and down. He dribbled the ball a bit, moving towards the basket as Muwop tried his best to guard.

"Come on Wop you can't let his ass win again!"

Booka, another one of their crew members shouted as Von just smirked. Muwop tried reaching for the ball but Von swiftly shoved him to the ground before throwing the ball cleanly into the net.

"AYYEEE."

He yelled excitedly as Muwop groaned.

"Pussy ass!"

Von joked.

"Damn gang."

Booka muttered. Durk just laughed as Muwop rolled his eyes.

"Run me my cheese nigga."

Von said as he helped Muwop off the ground.

"Nigga ion even got it on me G."