daddys little girl(s)❤️ (25)

garden homes, detroit.
7:53am
February

 7:53amFebruary

^ Ryan's Instastory ^

She got a call from Luc as she was leaving the post office.

My Luc 👭🏽🍀: Hello?
~: What are you doing up? Hi.
My Luc 👭🏽🍀: Sevyn is up and Chance isn't here.
~: okay, I just, just left the post office. I'm on my way. Give her a bottle, not the avent nipples, she hates them.
My Luc 👭🏽🍀: Okay.
~: I'll be there soon. Thank you.

Ryan was gonna stop for breakfast for just take her time but now she had to get home because neither parent was there. She's been in the same grind mode, just bliss too, also a lot has changed but she hasn't lost her mind yet.

~

"MaMa please." Luc said pouring the breast milk from the fridge into a bottle.

"I'm coming Baby girl." Luc put the bottle in the microwave and ran around the kitchen counter to pick the baby up.

Luc rocked Sevyn back and forth.

"It's almost done." Luc held her while getting the bottle. She saw her sister do it many times but now that she's trying it she felt like she was about to drop the baby worried about the bottle.

She screwed the lid on and shook it some more while traveling back to her room, so she could finish sleep, too.

~

8:23a

Ryan walked in the house. She didn't park in the garage in case she's the one who's gonna get Kali today.

Ryan groaned hearing Sevyn crying upstairs.

"Luc!"

"Yeah!"

"Here I come, sorry!"

Ryan kicked her shoes off, and went upstairs.