"I will never get how your not a people person but your still friendly" she Laughed " but on a real note, this is your business what you say goes, if someone isn't respecting that or you in general no one is going to judge you if you protect yourself" she assured.

"Yeah I guess, but It's not that deep anyways,he was polite but I don't need you touching me like you know me and stop with the babes and the Darlings your not my man"she frowned again.

"Don't undermine how you feel. We can't keep letting entailed nigga's think they run things, now show me this person so I can tell them about themselves" Aza got up dusting off her joggers.

"Aza it's ok, I'm ok, he didn't hurt me he just irritated me and I doubt he will be back anytime soon" she said remembering the look on his face.

"Mmm as long as your good" she said sitting back down "Anyways how did the rest of the appointment go with Zayvier? You guys were still in there when everyone left" She wondered as they hadn't seen each other since that night

"Ohh it went pretty well defo started off a bit rocky but he was very happy with the turn out, as was I" Temi smiled, " Anyways how was your weekend?" She asked trying to change the topic, she knew if Aza asked her about Zayvier she would spill it all and she was trying to keep their new found friendship to herself .

"I went to Thorpe park with Azriel and Tay" she said referring to her siblings " Az goes back to uni soon and Tay starts secondary so he took us out before he goes back" Aza and Azriel were what one would call"ghetto twins" Azriel was 2 months older, they had the same dad but different mums but all three of the siblings grew up in the same house, Azriel moved in with them at 5 when his mum left him at his fathers and never came back and 8 years later Taylor was born." You?"

"You lot are to cute" Temi smiled, Temi liked having Aza as her friend, she enjoyed hearing about her family and things about her but she also appreciated that Aza cared about her life just as much as Temi  did her."Well i went back to Essex for a few days and just did some work and I did some stuff with a friend" she shrugged.

"Since when did you have friends back home?" Aza asked shocked, when they first got close Temi told her how she had no friends only Neveah and she only spent time with her family back home.

" I don't, we'll I didn't I only started chilling with him when I got there" she said nonchalantly.

" Him?" She said extremely confused "who is this him Temi" she squinted Her eyes at her.

"Zayvier" she smiled " he's from back home, we actually went to the same secondary".

"Hmm ok girl" Aza smirked wiggling her brows.

"That is my friend, we literally just chilled" she confirmed as her notification went off. " speaking of the devil" she said reading the notification .

" not you smiling at your phone I hope you smile at my messages like that"Aza scrunched up her face at Temi.

"You know I do bae" she smiled replying to Zayvier, Temi left her car in Essex so she could get it modified and her Dad was going to bring it back later in the day so Zayvier drove them back and dropped her at work so he was now telling her he was going to pick her up despite her protest.

The two shortly went back to work and finished their shifts, the store was still fairly busy and lucky for Temi the last few hours of her shift she went in her office to do admin work.

She and Aza laughed as they Temi locked the back door of the store, summer was coming to an end so it was starting to get darker earlier. The pair walked towards the almost empty London streets before Temi spotted Zayvier, she was hesitant at first but could tell it was him from the red fitted cap concealing his locs.