Prologue

The narrow hallway was packed with students whilst Temi and her friends  ploughed through the crowd, they reached the toilets standing in the corner falling into a conversation about the party that happened last weekend

Temi looked engaged but really she wasn't listening she didn't care about who kissed who or how drunk they were she did this very often. Temi often joke around with her friends and say she was a rare milk chocolate ball u find in a white chocolate yogurt pack. Every time she said this her friends laughed, and although it was a joke she was serious, no matter how hard she tried to ignore it she would always stand out amongst her friends.

She was around 5'2 with an slim frame, she had flawless dark brown skin, big slanted eyes covered by her long lashes her full lips were always glossed and her hair stayed in bum length knotless braids she was stunning but in her eyes compared to her friends she was nothing, she knew she wasn't ugly but most of the time she didn't feel pretty around them.

She was the funny friend, she didn't actually think most of her friends liked her, in fact she didn't think they liked each other, they just kept her around because she was someone tgey could laugh at but if Temi was being honest she didn't like her friends either. They were bullies,rude and immature but people ignored it because they were pretty and the more time Temi spent with then she felt pressured to act like them, she knew she was weak and a conformist or a push over what ever you wanted to call her but she would rather be in the group than be alone and she hated herself for it.

Temi zoned back in when one of her friends, Jade alerted the group that they needed to go even though the bell went  minutes ago, they all walked out the door in orderly fashion and turned left whilst temi said her goodbyes as she was in a different class to all of them.

in contrast to her friends Temi didn't play about her studies after Temi's refusal to go to private school she promised to keep her grades up but that mostly came easy to her.

She trailed down the corridor stone faced, as she reached the stairs she could hear his laugh deep and low compared to his friends, Zayvier Andrews, to her he was the epitome of perfection he was 2 years above her, he was tall at the age of 16, he was 6'2 with a complexion a few shades lighter than Temi's , he had recently got locks because his long hair was to much for him to maintain but he always had a fresh line up.

Most people would say he was a pretty boy he had perfect teeth and big bright eyes, he was just it for Temi but they had an unspoken mutual dislike for one another he thought Temi was loud and childish and unfortunately Zayvier had a terrible attitude.

She squeezed through the group of older boys mugging them as they taunted Zayvier who was mugging back  kisseing his teeth. Temi reached the bottom of the stairs and let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding and speed walked to her class knowing she was now five minutes late. Zayvier was one of the few black boys in her school and to her he was the only attractive one. Zay was attractive to everyone all Temi's friends thought so despite them liking white boys, Zay could get anyone he wanted, he was good-looking, smart, athletic and very tall and to Temi's knowledge, deep stalking skills, his last talking stage was a tall tan brunette in his year since then Temi took herself off his list but she figured it was only right because she couldn't put up with his nonchalance and attitude problems.