002

Zay ripped his Range Rover through Kensington as Her Way blasted out the speakers, Zay could only tolerate 3 types of noise, music, his cars and the fans in the stadium and the last one was a bit of a stretch because he normally blocked it out but...

Zay ripped his Range Rover through Kensington as Her Way blasted out the speakers, Zay could only tolerate 3 types of noise, music, his cars and the fans in the stadium and the last one was a bit of a stretch because he normally blocked it out but besides that nhe hated noise.

Zay's goal was to pick up a few stuff in the shops, he liked for his life to have a sense of normalcy so everyone once in a while he would go shopping by himself, he was currently sporting an all black Cortiez hoodie with matching shorts and bred Jordan 4s a red fitted cap concealed his locs that has been tucked into his hoodie he finished the look with black sunglasses and a grey goyard pouch, he practically looked unrecognisable but his 6'4 build didn't really help.

He made his way into Harrods in attempt to get one of Soraya's birthday presents, Soraya was spoilt rotten by her big brother, Zayvier barely spent his money on himself the half that wasn't in savings or invested went towards his family. Zayvier made his way to the accessories section but stopped when he spotted the small girl, It had been a month since the two saw each other last, he stalked her instagram that night she followed him, but that was it until now. He walked up to her with his hands in his pockets as she talked to one of the shopping assistants at Bottega, she wore a grey Ralph Lauren tracksuit with lightning blue Jordan 3's and a navy goyard pouch.

"You good?" He questioned behind her as she was about to make her way to the shelves.

She jumped at the tall figure behind her causing him to chuckle, if it wasn't for his voice she would have had no clue who it was.

"Didn't mean to scare you."he smirked as he took off his sunglasses analysing the woman in front of him. Zayvier had a way of making girls nervous without trying, his big brown eyes always held an intense gaze and it was definitely working on Temi.

"It's ok "she assured nervously."How have you been?". She continued in attempts to keep the conversation going.

"I've been good, i'm just here to pick up a few things, you?"he said flatly.

"Im ok, I'm trying to find some things for a client" she smiled whilst trying to avoid eye contact.

"What do you do if you don't mind me asking" he questioned not actually caring if he was being intrusive, he was just nosy.

"Umm well I'm a personal shopper and stylist and I also own a trainer and clothing store" Temi replied proudly whilst fiddling with the rings on her fingers behind her back.

"That's you yeah, you should be proud of yourself not many people your age can say the same " Zayvier joked.

"Thank you."Temi nodded, " Your not to bad yourself Mr baller" she joked as she looked down at her feet, the way Zayvier unintentionally staired into your soul made Temi feel like she was naked.

The shopping assistant came back with two big green bags for Temi, she took them off her whilst thanking her, Zayvier stood behind Temi Towering over her before he asked the sales assistant if they had the bag he was looking for,Temi wasn't sure if there conversation was over, she stood there aimlessly with the two bags in her hand starring at the tall man's back whilst he interacted with the associate.