10 | Y/n the Zombie (December) - Y/n is the lead in a high-profile school musical, where the playwright, Sofia Michele, is rumored to be attending the opening night. After another makeup mishap, Cat is desperate to get an A on her makeup piece for class, enlisting Y/n to be her monster makeup model. But when the SFX makeup won't come off and opening night is just around the corner, will Y/n's inner beauty make up for it?

11 | Beck's Big Break (January 2010) - When Tori thinks she's speaking up for Beck turns into getting him fired from his 1st movie role, she's forced to figure out how to get his job back and her sister's forgiveness. Meanwhile Andre feels it's unfair he hasn't been stung by a bee and Robbie is having a hard time sleeping at the hands of nightmares about Rex.

12 | The Diddly Bops (January) - After a kiddie musical group plane crashes, Sikowitz hires Y/n, Tori, Jade, Cat, Robbie, Andre, and Beck to sing at his friend's four-year-old's birthday party, creating the Diddly Bops. When a leaked video of their kiddie performance gets popular, it has kids all over Hollywood wanting meet and see the Diddly Bops, almost costing Andre his music deal. Can he prove to the music company that he's a serious musician? Meanwhile Y/n feels conflicted when Sikowitz friend makes her feel uncomfortable and talks to Oscar for reassurance.

13 | Cat's New Boyfriend (February) - Tori struggles to refrain from her unresolved feelings for her ex-boyfriend, Danny when she finds out the girl, he has been dating is Cat. Let's just say teenagers and hot cheese do not mix; Trina buys illegal pooka fish for foot smoothening.

14 | The Great Ping Pong Scam (February) - After Tori finds out Y/n and their friends are all on a ping pong team without her, she makes it her mission to get on the team, but she soon realizes ping pong isn't always what it seems.

15 | Wok Star (March) - When Jade's play gets rejected to be put on at the school, it has Tori agreeing to help Jade find a theater to perform the play. But when the sponsors demands get a little out of hand, changing Jade's play, everyone pitches in to make sure Jade gets to have her opening night.

16 | Survival of the Hottest (March) - The gang and Trina head to Venice Beach for the day when a scorching hot heat wave hits the city of LA. But after an RV parks right beside Beck's RV and traps them inside is an oblivious Cat their only chance of getting out?

17 | Wi-Fi in the Sky (April) - When the twins have a project due the next day and their plane gets delayed, they decide to video chat Andre, Beck and Cat to get it done on the plane but when things keep getting in the way, will they be able to complete it?

18 | Freak the Freak Out: Part 1 (April) - Y/n and Tori have to take care of their big sister, Trina when she gets her wisdom teeth taken out and their parents decide to go to Santa Barbra for the weekend. Meanwhile their friends go down to Karaoke Dokie where they encounter a rigged competition. Running on minimal sleep, Y/n and Tori help Jade and Cat get back against the 2 girls who got them banned, making for one very fun Saturday night and 2 free babysitters.

19 | Freak the Freak Out: Part 2 (April) - Tori has to take care of Trina for the weekend when she gets her wisdom teeth removed and their parents decide to go to Santa Barbra for the weekend.  Already having plans, Y/n, Jade, Cat, Robbie, Beck and Andre go down to Karaoke Dokie for some karaoke and end up in a singing contest with 2 girls. But when the contest turns into getting banned from the restaurant, Y/n, Jade, and Cat enlist Tori to help get back at em, making for one very fun Saturday night and 2 free babysitters.