13.

*Sunghoon's POV*

"Damn, bro got a girlfriend without telling us?" He scoffed with a mocking smile.

I couldn't stand it. This couldn't go any further.

"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑛"

I got up and grabbed my phone and stormed out of the room.

I don't know why, but I panicked. I didn't know what could happen if they found out. Everything was so messed up. I dated my crush but I couldn't tell the people I loved the most. It's a weird feeling. You have everything, but you feel emptier than before.

I tried to shake away all the thoughts. I remembered Jungwon called so I decided to call him back. I waited a couple of seconds before he picked up.

"Hi baby!" I said as soon as he picked up.

"Hi! I called you before but you didn't answer" He said sounding a little concerned.

"I'm sorry, my phone was off" I lied, trying to sound convincing.

"Okay! But anyways, I just wanted to know if you want to come over?" He asked changing the subject.

"Of course, but what about Beomgyu?" I asked as I knew they were room-mates.

"I told him. And he's leaving to do something soon." Jungwon informed with a deep breath in between the sentences.

"Wow, you told him?" I didn't really believe him. I don't know why though. I thought it would be really hard for him to come out and that it would take a little longer. Guess I was wrong.

"Yeah.. Shouldn't I have done it?" He asked nervously. He probably thought I was angry.

"No no it's not that. I'm happy you came out to him, you're brave" I said trying my best not to make him unsure about his decision.

"Okay! Are you coming over?" He asked immediately sounding much happier than before.

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡"

"Yeah, I'll be there in five" I said starting to walk in the direction of his dorm.

"Okay! See you soon babe"

"See you baby" Was my last sentence before hanging up.

*Jungwon's POV*

After hanging up the call I put my phone in the back pocket and looked up. Beomgyu was sitting on the bed wiggling his eyebrows after listening to the whole phone call.

"Ooooo you called him babeeeee" He teased poking me in the stomach.

"Bro stop! You're annoying! If you had a girlfriend you would call her a nickname too!" I yelled in defence punching his arms jokingly.

"Yeah yeah, I'm kidding" He laughed pushing me away getting up from the bed.

As we were joking with each other we heard someone knocking on the door.

I quickly ran to the door and opened it.

"Babe!" I shouted as I embraced my boyfriend.

"Hi baby!" He replied hugging me back.

Suddenly we heard someone clearing their throat.

"Oh yeah! Ehm... You already know that this is Beomgyu but yeah, this is my best friend and room-mate" I said breaking the hug, introducing Beomgyu. "And Beomgyu, this is my boyfriend Sunghoon"

Beomgyu and Sunghoon greeted each other before Beomgyu left.

"So what do you want to do?" Sunghoon said looking around.

"I don't know how you feel, but I'm pretty tired. Wanna watch a movie?" I asked hoping he also wanted to. I really had no energy to do anything.

"Sure! I'm pretty tired as well" He replied with a smile. If we're being honest, I swear I almost let out a sight of relief.

I took out a bag of chips from the pantry and poured it into a big bowl. We took two glasses and filled them with Pepsi before we sat down with everything on the bed.

_______________________________
Hi everyone! Pretty short chapter but it's literally 1:33am so yeah. I'm planning to have a lot of Sunghoon's friends pov's in the next chapter if you want to. Please comment what you would want more of.
Bye Bye ♡