9.

*Third POV*

It was getting closer to the day of Jay's party. Sunghoon was slightly panicked, because he knew how Jay's parties often went.

But that wasn't the only reason.

The whole school was invited, which meant that Jungwon was going to be there. Even though it was a party and people were supposed to have fun, he knew that his friends would pick on him. They would make him do things he didn't want to do.

Sunghoon didn't want to think about it. It was still a couple of days left.

He longed for the weekend but still not. He was excited for the party, that wasn't something he could deny. But that wasn't the reason he longed for the weekend. The reason being that the day before the party, their families were going to visit.

Sunghoon really missed his family. His mother, his father and his older brother. They of course didn't know about his sexuality, but he was planning on coming out to them soon.

*Sunghoon's POV*

I was sitting on my bed playing games on my phone as I was waiting for my boyfriend, Jungwon. It felt weird. Calling Jungwon my boyfriend.

I was a little nervous though. Even though I cancelled the plans with my friends, it felt like they could walk in any second.

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard a knock on the door.

"𝑃𝑠𝑦𝑐ℎ𝑜"

I really missed Jungwon, even though it wasn't long ago we last met each other. But who the hell knocks only one time.

I got up from the bed and headed over to the door. I opened the door to be met by a cute cat looking guy.

He looked so adorable. He was wearing blue baggy jeans with a white oversized t-shirt. He was wearing make-up, not much, but it didn't go unnoticed. He didn't wear anything special or different from other days. But he looked so cute. Maybe it was because I was used to see him with the school uniform, or because now he was my boyfriend. I didn't know.

I realised that I may have been starring at him for too long when I heard his voice.

"Take a photo, it lasts longer"

"Oh shit sorry! It's just.. You're cute" I said feeling a little embarrassed.

*Jungwon's POV*

"Oh shit sorry! It's just.. You're cute" Sunghoon said shyly while looking straight into my eyes.

I felt my cheeks heating up as he said the word "cute".

"Come in" He said smiling brightly as he took my hand and guided me into the dorm. It was actually more organised than I thought it would be. As I looked around I noticed something.

"You like bringing people here I see" I joked referring to the pack of condoms laying on one of the kitchen counters.

"Everything you see in here is not my things" Sunghoon said slightly nervous.

"I was kidding" I said laughing. "I don't really expect anything from Jeongin" I then said with a scoff.

"I'm sorry" Sunghoon started looking me right in the eyes. "I'm so sorry for how they're treating you" He continued looking genuinely sorry.

"It's okay, really" I said as I took his hand squeezing it a bit.

"I'm used to it anyway"

_______________________________
Hi everyone! I didn't think about this before but after reading some comments, I realised that some parts have a very harsh language. I'm sorry for not putting a warning about that in the description. I've done it now for future readers. Once again I'm really sorry for that, and remember this is just a fanfiction.
TMI: I'm sick 🤒
Anyways please comment what you think about the chapters cuz that keeps me motivated to write.
Bye Bye ♡