I miss you obi and the revive

No one pov~
Kakashi was in the hokages office doing his paperwork he grabbed paper after paper wondering what has happened during these past two years after the war. A lot has happened to everyone in all the five nations but mostly for him and his team Naruto was known is known as the hero and savior of konoha. Sasuke came back to the village but is now on his redemption journey and sakura is a doctor and the best medical ninja ever tsuande says. Yamato and sai were head of the anbu black ops and also sai was dating ino now and sakura just started dating hinata and Naruto wants sasuke home to ask him to be his boyfriend. Everyone was doing well except kakashi because he was working as the hokage working from early in the morning to late at night and also he was not dating or even married yet.

Yes kakashi knew his father wouldn't mind if kakashi never married anyone his father always said it is your decision not mine. And it was kakashis decision but he had decision set already but that decision will never become true because he did like someone. But that person was dead a angel or devil where ever his crush was sent to kakashi hoped it was heaven because his crush deserved it. Kakashis crush was someone he knew since the academy and that person was obito the boy who liked rin then saved kakashis life twice. Obito was an angel but kakashi knew obito killed lots of people and caused a lot of events to happen and he started the war but obito did change his ways and that's what all matters.

As long as obito knew what he did was wrong and tried doing what was right to help the shinobi side and fight the evil with them just like what sasuke did during the war as well and now. Kakashi missed obito a lot because obito was kakashis sun his light in life that kept him going through the dark times. But now obito was dead kakashi was lonely and also disappointed because he never got to tell obito how he feels about him. Kakashi was frustrated, sad, mad, and also upset because of not telling obito his feelings for him. Yes kakashi knew it was to late to tell him because obito was in the afterlife right now with his other friends and family and our sensei and his wife.

Kakashi was lost in his train of thoughts but then the door knocked making kakashi get out of his train of thoughts. Kakashis sighed and said "come in" the door opened revealing his past student sasuke it looked like he never changed at all except his hair and clothes. Kakashi smiled underneath his mask and said "hello sasuke long time no see since you left to go on your journey." Sasuke sighed and replied with "ya it has only been a year and a half kakashi you know that right and also I wanna see Naruto again." Kakashi smirked and said "did you miss him that much sasuke or did you miss his penis sasuke" sasuke blushed and kakashi kept smirking at sasuke.

Then there was another knock on the door and kakashi said "come in" and the door opened again revealing Naruto with kakashis new stack of paperwork. Naruto looked in front of him and was shocked but then overjoyed to see sasuke back in the village again. Naruto speed walked over to the hokage desk and put the new stack of paperwork down and then turned and ran to sasuke hugging him. Sasuke was shocked at first but hugged Naruto back and Naruto released the hug and said "I missed you teme what are you doing back here." Sasuke sighed and replied with "because I missed you too ya big dobe and I wanted to see you again."

Naruto was shocked but then smiled and said "you do love me sasuke" sasuke started blushing and then he replied with "what if I do love you dobe." Naruto turned from aww to flustered in just one second sasuke smirked at Naruto and said "I guess feel the same way Naruto so would you like to be my boyfriend." Naruto was really red know but he managed to stutter out "s-su-sure" sasuke smiled and then threw Naruto over his shoulder. Then sasuke looked at his sensei and said "I will be staying in the village for a while with my new boyfriend but anyways bye sensei." Kakashi smiled underneath his mask and said "bye sasuke bye Naruto I am happy for you two" sasuke smiled and then teleported out of the hokages office.

Naruto and sasuke does remind kakashi of himself and obito a lot not the boyfriend part but all the other stuff kakashi could see obito and him in them. Kakashi was feeling a little better since sasuke is home from his journey and now Naruto and sasuke are together now. Kakashi better get back to work doing his paperwork because he has to finish it he can't just be in his thought world all day so kakashi got back to work.

Miles away from konoha in a meadow~
Hagromos staff lit up and then hagromo revived some people back to life in under of seconds it was the four hokage and and five uchihas and a hatake. One of the uchihas woke up and it was obito, obito stood up and said I am alive again then he looked at hagromo who was smiling at him. Obito smiled back then looked at everyone else who was asleep then he saw his parents hashirama senju and madara uchiha his dads and then he saw his sensei. Obito turned to hagromo and said "why did you bring all of us back sage of the sixth" hagromo smiled. Then hagromo replied with "because a lot of people miss you all mostly kakashi misses you obito so I decided for you all to live again."

Obito smiled and said "thank you" and bowed while saying it then his sensei started waking up when minato did he stood up and said "obito." Obito ran to his sensei and hugged him and minato of course hugged obito back because they both missed each other. Minato looked around and said "where is kushina I miss her" hagromo chuckled. And then he replied with "she is over there I already revived her before I revived you and everyone else who is asleep." Minato nodded and ran that direction and hagromo and obito started laughing at minato because they thought it was funny and adorable of how much minato missed kushina.
To be continued~