That day when I promised Bhai after he left we both headed to our respective room I wasn't able to sleep I was thinking about Faisal. What is his past? What he's hiding? It was 1:00 am when I get up to see him. I know he'll be sleeping but I just wanted to look at him once so I got to his room it was dark nothing can be seen except a sleeping figure on bed.

-"No........ No.......... Don't go .......... Please........... It's paining.............. Please don't......"

Oh God! He's having nightmare. I fastly move to him his body was sweating and he was looking very vulnerable. I sit next to him and started caressing his hairs.

-"No ......... It's paining......... Don't come near me ..."

-"Faisal. Faisal no one is here. Don't be scared. Everything's fine." He hold my hand still sleeping.

-"Don't leave me."

-"I'm here. I'll not leave you."
After sometime his breathing also became normal and he slept peacefully.

He don't know that I was in his room that night. But that day one thing changed in my mind about him that he's not what he shows. Bhai told me right he's suffering.

-"What happen why are you staring at me like you've seen a ghost?"

-"Nothing. I know that something happened today and Lucifer is hiding."

-"Who told you? No....... Nothing happened?"

-"Don't lie. And remember what I've told you not to hide anything from me and always answer my questions."

-"But I'm not hiding anything." Just then Lucifer entered.

-"Sorry that was an important call."

-"It's not finished yet." Faisal whispered in my ear in a very dangerous tone making me shiver. How did he get to know that something happened?

-"Okay so now I am going. I have some work."

-"But don't forget your friend in your work."

-"Yeah bro. I'll come again when I'll be free okay."
"Take care Zoya it was nice meeting you." He caressed my hair showing his concern. We had just met before one hour and I'm getting brotherly feeling from him. I'm so blessed to have Rehan Bhai and now I have him also. He left after bidding us bye.

Just as he left I tried to escape but Faisal held my left hand just there where it's hurt. I hissed in pain he immediately left my hand and look at me confused

-"What happen?"

-"No... nothing."

-"Show me your hand." He said. I moved back hiding my hand behind my back.
"Zoya! Show me." He said warningly coming near me.

-"Faisal it's nothing."

He hold my left hand pulling it to him and he slide up the sleeve of top very carefully. Just as he saw the big wound on my forearm which was bleeding he glared at me angrily and made me sit on couch

-"Sit here." He said and left. He immediately came downstairs holding first aid box, he sat beside me and started applying ointment harshly. I hissed in pain my eyes became teary it's paining a lot and now burning with this. He glanced at me then he applied it gently and bandaged it too. Then his eyes went to my palm which is having bruises and a big cut. His eyes turned red his hold tighten on my hand, he moved his hand in his hairs closing eyes furiously. Then he bandaged it also. After closing the box he looked at me. His furious red eyes were scaring me