The checkup showed everything was fine but advised Nisha to take care of her nutrition.

After getting into the car again, Ruhaan turned his head towards her and adorably looked at her face. He was glad that he was spending time with her. Even if it was just for the sake of their unborn child for her but at least, she was with him.

"Thank you for letting me do this," Ruhaan started.

Nisha narrowed her eyes. "What?"

"To let me take you to see the doctor," he replied.

Nisha sneered. "If I wouldn't have done it you would have forced me by your money and power. Or worst you would have pulled another dirty trick to bring me down. "

Ruhaan's jaw clenched with the amount of disgust present in her words. "I would have never done it."

"Use this stunt of yours on anyone else. It won't work on me. The only thing I know is that you can stoop down any level to get what you want."

Here Nisha preferred to appear weak. She wanted to let him know how much she hated him. And to smash away any good hope he had built in his heart by thinking she got defeated by him by accepting his demand.

Ruhaan sighed and stopped the car on a corner. "I know I did wrong by hurting your feelings but believe me, I didn't know this. My Daddy always made it appear as if it was your father who was after his money and had ditched him. He wanted to present this awesome man's picture in front of his children. Then I left for abroad and with that, I got distant with many things happening in Pakistan; one thing what was my father's true face."

"Then after coming back all of a sudden, I got to know that he had given away a share of his property to his own enemy's daughter. I got furious and couldn't think of thing properly. Getting what was mine back and revenge was on my mind."

His gaze dropped from her face to her hand in her lap. She now didn't shut him up. She let him speak and possibly now she would at least develop a soft spot for him sensing his honesty. He grabbed her hand. Nisha turned stiffened.

"I am sorry for what I did to you. Nisha...I agree; making you fall for me was my plan but my plan backfired on me and I fell in love with you instead. Please give me a chance. I will try my best to make up for everything I did. Please, Nisha, let--"

"Stop this Ruhaan!" Nisha yelled and jerked away her hand from his hold. "Why are you doing this? What is exactly your motive now? Why are you not leaving me alone?"

Ruhaan smiled sadly. "I told you. I love you and want you back in my life. You and our baby."

"You better don't take this love word out of your mouth. It doesn't sound genuine. You lied to me with this word so many times in the past that now I will be a fool to fall prey to it again." Remember this, Ruhaan!" She pulled her finger in front of his eyes. "I am not stupid anymore. I know why you are doing this because I crashed your plan to get me and my mother embarrassed in front of the whole world and asked for a divorce myself. "

Ruhaan shook his head. "That's not the truth."

Nisha wet her lips and started looking at the road. "I am not interested in this discussion anymore. Drop me here, I will go home by myself."

Ruhaan panicked at her words. Even though there was no progress, he didn't want to let Nisha go on her own like this.

"I will drop you, Nisha," he said. "I told you I want to fulfill my duty completely. Give me this right as...as the father of your child."

He hated to claim like this but he had to so that Nisha wouldn't leave now. This baby was the only thing binding them and he didn't want to waste this situation. It worked as she stayed silent afterwards giving him an indication she listened to him.