What Wasn't YOURS

Arnav Singh Raizada..

The ex of Khushi Gupta.

" Mr. Rathore? I'm Arnav Singh Raizada. "He said calmly but Rathore is not blind to not notice that how exhausted he looks right now.

Rathore gave him mocking smile and introduced himself," Raghu Rathore, Khushi's husband." Something pricked Arnav's hearing that.

______________

Tapasya beaming in full of happiness, Khushi was her doll like sister that she loved so much since childhood.

Khushi noticed her smiling and her mangalsutra and said, "Your smile is very beautiful, your husband is really lucky.."

Tapasya chuckled sadly, quickly changed the topic. "I'm very happy to meet you again, you know what I cried looking for you after your uncle and aunt took you away.. I was so sad.. Anyways no more sadness.. Let's go shopping! Today is going to be so much fun!" Tapasya turned sad to cheerful in mere moments made Khushi wonder.

Tapasya took her to the shopping mall, Khushi gasped seeing the prices of the clothes there." Tapasya Jiji, The same saree will be much cheaper, marketplace.."

"Shh.. Shut up. Quality is must be to notch and the design is more likely to be done by designer. Look at you, you also a thakur but.." Tapasya sighed at Khushi's fate, "Anyways, it is my gift." She handed her the designer saree.

Khushi feels heavily hearted to accept it, but she doesn’t want to make Tapasya feel bad. So she accepts it and thanked her.

They made their way to cafe, order some sandwiches and drinks. They catch up with lot of things.

Khushi felt like relief to have someone to speak to.

"So you're married?" Tapasya asked her curiously.

Khushi's moment stopped a bit,

"Yes.. Recently.. He is a good friend of mine.." She replied simply, "And your husband?" Khushi asked her back.

Tapasya's beautiful smile immediately disappeared, she looked down at her drink sadly. "I gotten married for 10 years now. Our family decided that way, my husband is from very well known family. Noble lineage you see..." She told Khushi happily but her tears were slipping out.

Khushi started to panic, "JIJI? Why are you crying? Is he.. Bad to you?"

Tapasya shook her head helplessly, "No.. I just miss him, you see. He is in Germany right now.. That's why.." She lied wiping her tears.

Khushi gave her a teasing look and smiled in relief, at least her cousin is living a good life, unlike her..

"I would love to meet him, please introduce him to me when he is back." Khushi said cheerfully, she would like to see that lucky man.

Tapasya couldn't say anything in return, smiled a bit and took a sip of her drink. She took a look at Khushi simple dressing style..

May be she should also wear salwar often.. She changed a lot for his sake but all these years he never had any feelings for her..

Khushi also seems to be in need of changing in fashion.

Tapasya smirked and drag to buy more things for both of them. After shopping they noticed a gaming center.

They bought coins for the games and inserted into the shooting game machine.

Khushi started to like this new kind of experiences, they shoot zombies together, making fun of each other.

Today is totally a fun day for both of them.

_______________

Arnav stunned by Rathore's attitude, clearly showing he is aware of his identity. He needed to make this man understand their situation, Khushi married this man, in anger.. She still loves him.