It's Not Working..

That same night, Rathore had dreadful nightmare..

Strange.. She wasn't same as she always been.. There is no blue at all... She is wearing all white.. Suddenly he felt something coming out of his eyes.. Drenching his face..

Her white saree turn red... Stained with blood.

She brought knife to her neck, " I really love so much.. At least let me die as your wife.. Live your life with her well.. I wish you both well.." She told him softly one last time and slit her throat.

"No.!!!!" He woke up from his bed.. Why did it felt so real. He sweating heavily, Tapasya...

He run to her room, saw her laying on the bed with their marriage photo, tear marks.. She cried till she fall asleep.

Rathore's face at that very moment, his face was cold and aloof, but somehow, one could see a hint of panic yet stubbornness.

He clenched his jaw, went near her, pulled the covers over her body.

""Mr. Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore Ji.. You loved her, don't you?"

His heart thudded hard remembering Khushi's words..

"Raghu.. Don't leave me.." She mumbled in her sleep.

"Rathore you care for her.."

Rathore reach out hand out to touch her face, his starts shaking.. Yet he still touched her forehead. It is hot.. She is having a fever..

"You're crazy, I know that.. But don't ever do such a thing, you shouldn't harm yourself .. I hate you.. For.. Being the one reason I can't die.." He thought sadly, this woman.. The only one who can manipulate him..

As long she is still his wife.. As long as she is still obsessed with him.. He can't end his life.

She got a parents who loved her the most, she is beautiful and smart.. Even though she is stubborn.. deep down she was a kind woman..

"We both are not meant for each other.." He whispered and fall asleep there..

_____________

Next Morning..

Khushi frowned seeing Arnav sitting in by her side, "What do are doing Mr.Raizada?" flinched seeing his hand is on his belly.

"He is troubling you, isn't he.. Just like me.." He stroke her belly softly.

Her breath hitch, hearing his words, she look at him in daze.

"I want you back Khushi.." Arnav said, she tremble as heard his words.

Her heart jumped as she shook his hands off hers..

"Stop your act. You will throw me away however you want and then I have to return when you call me back? Who do you think you're?" She screamed at him.

Her emotions were extremely complicated and conflicted.

She felt nauseated.. She run to the bathroom, throw up and cried all along..

"Khushi?!" Arnav shouted knocking bathroom door, "What happen?"

Khushi opened the door, looking weak.. She had no energy left to speak.. She slumped down, Arnav helped her to bed..

She can't even protest, she looked at his face which full of worry.

He gave her water to drink, "Are you OK? Shall I call the doctor?"

Khushi glares at him, will arguing with him will give her anything?

"Rathore? Rathore?" She tried calling for Rathore but it doesn't seem fruitful at all.