Chapter 181 - 187

Start from the beginning

    At the time of the beast tide in Ningzhun City that day, the senior leaders of various sects were fortunate to see Jun Tianze and Ruichang fight.

    Although it was only a short fight, and even both sides restrained themselves, they couldn't watch the battle just like this. Now that they are fighting again... the situation will only be more terrifying than last time.

    It has to be said that the eyesight of the people who came out of the four sects is still very strong. Just by watching the battle once, you can guess the general idea.

    Fortunately, they knew the consequences of the confrontation between the two gods and demons. As soon as they flew into the sky, the yellow sand on the earth rushed into the sky like a mad dragon.

    In one rush, it reached a height of 100 meters, forming a sand scene wonder that has never been seen before.

    At the same time, Dark Cloud Abyss Mingjing Land.

    The moment Jun Tianze made a move, Xuan Xiaomeng, who was determined to pick glazed branches, sensed his aura.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's big black eyes lit up, she no longer had any scruples, and her aura was wide open, like a walking beast, savagely strangling and killing the evil things in the depths of the Dark Cloud Abyss one by one.

    Soon, Xuan Xiaomeng and Rong Jie arrived at Mingjing Land.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was still carrying Rong Jie, but did not put him down. At this moment, Anyunyuan collapsed, and many places were reduced to ashes. With Rong Jie's skill, without Xuan Xiaomeng's protection, he might be strangled to death by the aftermath of the power of the two demon gods.

    Mingjingdi was pitch black, with only a faint light flickering.

    Extremely dirty begets extremely clean.

    The colored glaze branch is the only light in this evil place.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng arrived at the land of the sun, he raised his eyes and saw crystal flowers growing on the black lacquer crystals, like a glass lamp.

    As soon as she saw it, she immediately knew that this thing was the glass branch that could save Rong Jie.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's big eyes brightened, she smiled brightly, and wanted to pick it up with a flick of her body.

    But here, in a pile of black crystals, a huge and ferocious black snake head came out of the crystals.

    The snake appeared, opened its mouth and bit Xuan Xiaomeng who was about to pluck glazed branches.

    Rong Jie, who was carried by Xuan Xiaomeng on his shoulders, immediately discovered the snake.

    "Xiaomeng, be careful."

    Rong Jie's pupils constricted suddenly, and at a critical moment, he instinctively slapped the black snake.

    He swiped his palm fast, and the speed of the black snake was even faster. Before the power of the palm was fully released, he bit Rong Jie's hand in the blink of an eye.

    At the same time, Xuan Xiaomeng also plucked the glazed branch growing on the Mingjing into her hand.

    "Ho Ho Ho—Dead Snake, if you dare to bite Rong Jie, I will kill you." The angry bear roared wildly, and a crystal clear bamboo slammed onto the head of the black snake.

    Anything produced in the heavens, even if it is a piece of bamboo, is also a rare treasure.

    A bamboo fell down, biting Rong Jie's snake head, and Leng Shengsheng was smashed to a bloody mess.