Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    ◎Look, there is a bear hanging from the tree◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng rushed into the woods with all the bear meat in his body.

    The aura in the secret realm is so abundant, Xiong Xiong chose to advance in the secret realm, it is simply too right, and she also smelled something good on the mountain.

    Not only on the mountain, but also in the entire secret realm, all of which are top grade.

    If Xiong Xiong opens her stomach and eats for a month, until the secret realm is closed, maybe she will be a mid-transfiguration cub after she goes out.

    Xuan Xiaomeng searched for the smell and came to a place with dense tree crowns in the forest.

    The lush branches blocked the light, and the woodland was shady. On the wet ground with fallen leaves, many red spiritual grasses that looked like zhi crowns exuded a strong vitality from the roots of the big tree.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng arrived at the place, she sat on the ground with her buttocks, pulled her claws together, picked off a plant, and stuffed it into her mouth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't know much about the spiritual grass in Fengnan Continent. Although she has been reincarnated for more than a hundred years, she has always lived in the closed panda secret realm before.

    In the Panda Secret Realm, what she recognizes most clearly is the spiritual bamboo forest in her house, which is so big that she can't run to the edge even after running for ten days and nights.

    There are also other spirit herbs in Panda Secret Realm, and they are all delicious. But she has a pair of unreliable bear father and bear mother, who never told her and Xuan Xiaohei what the name of the spirit grass they ate was.

    Anyway, in one sentence, you can eat it.

    This also led to Xuan Xiaomeng's cognition of spiritual grass, only to eat and not to eat.

    What's the name? She went blind and couldn't tell at all.

    And it's amazing that she can automatically identify between what can be eaten and what can't be eaten.

    This identification skill is innate to her, and it is more accurate than those alchemists who are familiar with the attributes of spirit grass. And the zhiguan red spirit grass that grows in this forest is what Xuan Xiaomeng can eat.

    Shen Bao took a step slowly, and when he arrived in the forest, his own bear had already started eating happily.

    He also ate until his small eyes narrowed into a slit.

    One look and you can tell she's satisfied with what she puts in her mouth.

    "Xiaomeng, don't eat indiscriminately." Seeing this, Shen Bao hurriedly stopped her.

    There are not only spiritual herbs in the secret realm, but also countless poisonous spiritual herbs. Xiaomeng eats them regardless, but don't eat the wrong things.

    "Ben Xiong has a very good nose. There are a lot of spiritual herbs in this piece, and they are all good things. Shen Bao, pick them up quickly, and Xiongxiong is about to advance."

    Xuan Xiaomeng stuffed the remaining Hongguanzhi into his mouth, and took a picture. Patting his little paws, he raised his head and looked at the densely packed trees above him.

    After a while, the little bear seemed to have found a satisfactory place, flicked its little tail, hugged a tree pole next to it, grunting and clumsily climbed up.