Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    ◎Smart bear ◎

    The world is divided into three realms.

    There is the upper heaven above, the cultivation world below, and the fairy world in the middle that all practitioners in the cultivation world yearn for.

    In the upper heavens, there is a space full of chaos, and non-gods and demons cannot gain a foothold. Located above the Immortal Realm, where God Realm and Demon Realm are divided, there are two realms of gods and demons, and they fight all the year round to win the power. Jun Tianze is a god and demon from the God Realm of the Upper Heaven Realm. He is the number one God of War under the throne of God, and he has been fighting with the gods and demons of the Demon Realm for thousands of years.

    Ordinarily, it is impossible for a god of war who lives in the upper realm with the same life span as the sky to appear in the cultivation realm.

    But there are some accidents that even gods and demons cannot predict.

    A millennium battle in the chaos destroyed one of Jun Tianze's demon body, and the demon soul almost collapsed. In order to reshape the demon body, he put the divine body in the Temple of War, and the main soul brought the incomplete demon soul, and placed it on the magic bamboo produced only by the demon domain, trying to reshape the demon body with the unique cold attribute of the magic bamboo.

    However, the upper heaven is a realm of chaos, and the aura of the gods is not suitable for reshaping the demons. The aura of the demons is too tyrannical, and the risk of reshaping the demon body is too great. get hit.

    The God Emperor divination for him, the divination shows that the opportunity for him to reshape the demon body lies in the realm of comprehension. So the emperor tore apart the space and threw the magic bamboo into the realm of comprehension.

    As soon as he entered the realm of comprehension, he used the characteristics of bamboo to create a bamboo forest for shelter and slowly healed the wounded demon soul.

    The demon soul was on the verge of collapse at the beginning, and tens of thousands of years have passed, although the soul was successfully raised, it still could not attach itself to the main soul. It wasn't until two months ago that the little bear broke through the barrier and frightened the demon soul that it inexplicably became one with the main soul.

    Jun Tianze couldn't see through the mystery of Xuan Xiaomeng.

    After observing for such a long time, the answer I got was that the little bear's life wheel was covered up by the way of heaven. Even his soul eyes can't detect the root cause.

    The only way to know is that her luck is extremely strong.

    And her luck can also affect the people around her.

    Under the protection of her luck, the little disciple with five spiritual roots who fed her had changed to the direction of chaotic spiritual roots. If he can completely replace his spiritual roots with chaotic spiritual roots in the future, as long as he has enough opportunities, he may have hope to enter the upper heaven.

    During the period of being tortured by this bear, Jun Tianze was only fortunate that he was also affected by her luck.

    In a short period of time, the returned demon soul has already sensed it.

    I don't know if this change is good or bad.

    Xuan Xiaomeng has no idea that the Polygonatum odoratum that she wants to eat is actually an old monster. However, even if she knew, according to her bear nature, she would still eat what she should.