Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    ◎The burning desire to survive ◎

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie are heartbroken.

    Kan Yan is simply too bad, every time he pretends to be them. The universe in the sleeve is pitch black, more terrifying than Guan Xiaohei.

    This partiality is too obvious. After all these years, why haven't I seen him pretending to be Xuan Xiaomeng with the universe in his sleeves.

    Xuan Xiaomeng also thinks that Kan Yan is very bad.

    Every time she spoiled her business, she finally met the legendary Yao Tie, but in the end, she didn't even see what Yao Tie looked like, so she was taken away and flew back to the Beast Sect.

    Kan Yan is a Nascent Soul cultivator, a hundred miles away, the little spirit beast will run for a while, but with him, it only takes a few breaths.

    Just as Xuan Xiaomeng's resentful heart arose, the scenery changed, and her four legs had already landed under the statue of the ancestor of the black dragon.

    The strength is not as good as that of a human, and there is no beast power. It is too beastly.

    After Bai Shu and Rong Jie got out of his sleeves, the three little guys lost their minds with anger, and boldly aimed at Kan Yan's thigh, scratching, scratching, and gnawing.

    If it weren't for Kanyan wearing a fireproof, waterproof, and unbreakable cassock, his clothes would have been torn into rags by Xuan Xiaomeng and the others.

    Sending back the three little beasts, Kanyan didn't want to stay for a long time, he had to go back to the auction house to sit in charge. With a light wave of the cloud sleeve, the messy little beast hanging on the leg was waved back, and disappeared in place with a flick of its figure.

    As soon as he left, beside the statue of the Black Dragon Patriarch, a demon mist suddenly filled the air, and in the curling green smoke, a woman wearing a blue dress and a complicated bun appeared impressively.

    The woman has a natural appearance, full of coquettishness, and there is a blue streak of lightning and thunder on her forehead.

    As soon as she appeared, the noisy Xuan Xiaomeng and the three of them immediately shrank in horror.

    —— Cowardly!

    "...??"

    Thunder Phoenix boss!

    Curse Kanyan for not being able to find a daughter-in-law for the rest of his life, so cruel that he let Leihuang out...

    "Don't make trouble, go back to practice, and the seat will take you to the auction tomorrow." Looking at the three cubs with their legs shrunk and their eyes aiming wildly, Lei Huang's eyes were cold and without any warmth.

    The three little beasts clapped their ears, and when they heard she told them to go back to practice, before she could speak again, they rushed out and went back to their respective dens.

    ——Three bullying beasts!

    If you say that the little cubs of the Beast Sect except Kan Yan, who is the most fearful, it is Lei Huang.

    In the hearts of a group of spirit beasts, Lei Huang is the boss of the bosses, whoever sees them is afraid, and no one has the guts to dare to fall into her hands.

    Although she is only a demon in the state of concentration, she is extremely majestic, even more so than the three demons of Gu Qing's ancestor's family, so that the cubs dare not approach.