Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    ◎Bear with golden thighs, inflated ◎

    The one-foot-long little bear, with its chubby body upside down, rushed towards Ruichang, who was attached to Heng Fujiang, aggressively.

    Nei Bazi ran so that her relatives did not recognize her, and she was carrying a strong wind. Looking at the momentum of her running, it seemed that she wanted to use her small body that was one foot long to knock over the old ghost in the magic fog.

    The angry bear soul is too surprising.

    Unexpectedly, his expression was completely cracked.

    Including the ruthless words on the other side, using the luck of Xuan Xiaomeng's brother and sister to make up for the demon god Ruichang who lacks luck.

    A foot-long bear that is too silly to look at... anyone would be surprised.

    "Xiaomeng, come back." Shen Bao was the first to react, looking at Xuan Xiaomeng who was rushing towards the unknown monster, he was so worried that his palms were sweating.

    As soon as his voice fell, the Ruichang old ghost, who was surrounded by the devil's energy, slowly stood up, step by step, and stepped towards the medicine field with the devil's energy.

    Every time he takes a step, a powerful force will flow out from his feet, destroying everything at his feet.

    The space seemed to be torn apart by the power he released, and strange black sparks exploded in the air.

    A heavy and intimidating force, as he stepped out, covered the entire space invisible, and everyone present suddenly felt a huge mountain crushed down on them, as if it had hit their heads, Shen, who was dizzy and had the weakest skill, Treasure, a smear of blood overflowed from the corner of his mouth...

    and the spirit beasts present, the moment they sensed this power, hid back in their spirit beast rings one after another. Xuan Xiaohei and the seven-color peacock fainted because they had nowhere to hide. Ding Manyue's embrace, one wing fluttered twice, and he fell into the nest.

    The only one who was not crushed by Ruichang's aura was Xuan Xiaomeng, a one-foot-long demon soul.

    For the survival of Father Xiong and Mother Xiong, Xuan Xiaomeng decided to fight, her short legs ran out of afterimages, and her soul power also increased steadily with the speed of advancement.

    Before reaching the Ruichang demon soul, the power of the demon soul has climbed to the limit that the Dapan secret realm can bear.

    In front of her chubby head, a faint golden cover suddenly unfolded, tightly protecting her bear head. Without any pause, Yichi Bear slammed headfirst into Ruichang's leaking power mask.

    The two powerful forces collided with each other, and the aftermath rippled away from the ground and spread away layer by layer.

    The people of the three sects present were already suffocated by the momentum released by Ruichang, and after being shocked by the aftermath, everyone's eyes went dark, and they fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

    The power of the demon soul and Ruichang's even more terrifying power seemed to be beyond their ability to bear.

    The space distorted in an instant, Xuan Xiaomeng stuck her neck, gritted her teeth hard, trying to use her head to push away Ruichang's power shield.

    But because the demon soul is too small, the place where its head hits is only five inches from the ground. With such a completely asymmetrical height, it's no wonder that Xuan Xiaomeng can push Ruichang's tortoise shell away.