Chapter 181 - 187

Start from the beginning

    Xuan Xiaomeng hadn't strangled all the remnants of the Nirvana sect earlier because of fear, but they were all killed by the first blow of the twin demons.

    Hiding in the dark, a group of rats who had caused headaches by disturbing the righteous way finally disappeared at this moment.

    The power that does not belong to the lower realm is so powerful that it makes one's bones tremble.

    A dozen or so loose immortals lurking in the old place of the Yin Leopard, waiting for an opportunity to move, were shaken out of the ambush by the aftermath of the impact of the magic breath in just a moment.

    When they were shaken out, almost everyone vomited and their mouths were bright red.

    More than a dozen loose immortals appeared, but without seeing anything clearly, they saw a person descending from the stone pillar next to them.

    The appearance of this person shocked the Sanxians, because they didn't know when this person came and when he stood on the stone pillar.

    "Leave." The cold voice sounded without emotion.

    A dozen Sanxians suddenly felt as if their bodies were being controlled by someone, but they were out of control, and flew backwards towards the teleportation array that Rong Jie had mentioned.

    Everyone was teleported out of the dark cloud abyss the moment they first came into contact with the teleportation formation.

    "Ruichang, the lower realm cannot accommodate you." The cold voice came from under the hood again.

    The man with a tall and straight figure suddenly sucked it in with his big palm, and a cloud of devilish energy suddenly appeared ten feet away from him.

    Amid the demonic energy, a pair of deep red eyes stared at Jun Tianze with a dark look.

    Jun Tianze remained calm, and the falcon looked at him.

    "You, have a physical body?"

    Amidst the demonic energy, Ruichang looked at Jun Tianze who already possessed a physical body, and fierceness appeared in Ruichang's eyes.

    Without saying a word, Jun Tianze raised his palm and slapped it into the demonic air ball.

    Ruichang let out a low growl, and countless forces rushed out from the demonic air mass and shot at Jun Tianze.

    The magic breath that the gods and demons no longer retain is really something that the lower realm can bear.

    In the second confrontation, not only the dark cloud abyss shook again, but even the vast desert above the dark cloud abyss was also affected.

    Xuanyuan Nihuang led people to guard the entrance of Dark Clouds. He stayed there for a long time, but he didn't wait for the expected people. He was horrified to find that the whole Suzhou was shaking and sinking, and the yellow sand was stirred by an inexplicable force, billowing all over the sky.

    When Xuanyuan Nihuang saw this situation, he thought it was bad.

    Something must have happened in Dark Cloud Abyss.

    Emperor Xuanyuan Ni jumped up and wanted to go down to Dark Clouds to check the situation, but just as he took action, he saw a dozen loose immortals who went in with Xuan Xiaomeng, all of them came out with injuries.

    The matter was urgent, and the Sanxians were teleported out, and immediately informed the people guarding outside of the situation inside.

    After hearing the news brought by the Sanxians, the four masters retreated towards the sky without even thinking about it.