Chapter 161 - 170

Start from the beginning

    Last night, she asked them to help her find someone from Xiao Shan, but when she woke up, there was no news, so she had to find someone by herself.

    "Li Fan has appeared here?" Stepping into the tenth ring, Fei Tianhu and Xuan Xiaohei also smelled the aura that belonged exclusively to Li Fan.

    "You have also smelled it, it seems that this bear smelled it right."

    Xuan Xiaomeng sniffed in the air, distinguishing the traces of the breath, and said: "Go to the west, let's go and have a look." Then

    , the three friends searched for the breath left on the scene, and walked slowly to the west go.

    The afterglow of the sunset glow falls on the earth.

    In the woods two hundred miles to the west.

    On the top of a tree, a figure stands motionless, arms folded, standing above it.

    The whole body of this figure is covered by a black robe. On top of his head is a hood that is similar to Jun Tianze's, but his face is not always hidden in the hood like Jun Tianze's, but is naked. exposed to the air.

    The person on the top of the tree has a handsome face, under a pair of knife-edged brows, deep pool eyes, looking into the distance without focus.

    The figure of this person is so lonely that it can't be said that he is alone and helpless, as if he has been abandoned by the world, he only looks at him anxiously, and feels worried.

    Under the trunk of the big tree he was standing on, dozens of corpses were scattered here and there.

    These corpses died tragically, and almost none of them were whole. Limbs were forcibly torn apart and thrown to the ground. They seemed to have suffered a lot before they died, and their blood-stained faces were extremely ferocious.

    Outside the woods, Li Fan was holding a dark bead, frowning, worriedly, following the shimmer of light from the bead, he walked into the woods step by step.

    As soon as he stepped in, a breeze blew from the trees, and in the supposedly tasteless air, the pungent smell of blood rushed into his nostrils.

    He raised his head, his eyes were stern, and then he jumped up and quickly shuttled into the forest.

    Not long after the flight, at the end of the line of sight, the blood-stained soil and fallen leaves appeared, and the uncondensed blood drops on the branches were still falling drop by drop.

    Li Fan clung to one of the trees, followed the bloodstains on the ground to the top of the tree. When he saw the man standing alone on the top of the tree, his gentle eyes showed deep pain.

    "Rong Jie." Li Fan's voice was complicated, calling out to the person on the tree.

    It's only been a while, the little beast who was carefree and ate Fengbao lotus seeds together with Xuan Xiaomeng was forced to grow up to this point.

    The whispering sound woke up the people on the top of the tree.

    Rong Jie bowed his head, looking at the person who called him under the tree with dark eyes.

    Li Fan sighed deeply in his heart, jumped up and landed opposite Rong Jie.

    He looked pitifully at this little beast that had suddenly undergone drastic changes and had grown into a distressed little beast in a short period of time.

    "Rong Jie, the suzerain is worried about you and asked you to go back to the sect with me. For revenge, the suzerain has opened the forbidden area, and the seniors have all come out of the mountain. You don't have to fight alone." This little leopard is only a hundred years old,